Chapter Twenty-Two

Me Myself And I Be Like Queens.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It was finally the time were I was eventually let out of my room. Despite the obvious moaning and dislike of my present situation, I'd managed to survive. I've gotten my daylight ring, the blue pearled jewel that's swimming with magic that sits on my finger. I've also kept my head down for a while, a whole day to be exact. I haven't killed anyone, blew up anything, made fires, crashed parties, made out with Kol- Wait, nope, the last one I did.

Actually, the situation between me and Kol is quite unfortunate. A lot of vampires will want my head on a stake now I've granted myself 'Kols Property.' Words spreads fast and already I can tell someone will want me slaughtered. All my memories of me and Kol have registered themselves back into my brain, making my apparent likeliness for him never ending. And even though I try to not show my feelings for him, they just grow.

It may seem fast, but is it really? Decades and decades we've been 'in love'. Except I've just not remembered. So if anything, it's been torturously slow. Painfully. Luckily he's been locked away in a coffin so he hadn't been depressed without my existence or to long. Who my kidding?

But now, right this very second. I'm face to face with two very, very angry and pissed off brothers of mine. I'm just sitting infront of them with a smile as they stare endlessly at me. The fire beside us roaring as the Originals gave us peace and privacy for a couple minutes.

"You ran away, you killed dozens, you even played hide and seek, harmed Elena and you made us lock you up." Damon strayed his words, counting all my doings on his fingers. "Miss anything?" He questions stefan who shrugs his shoulders, not taking his eyes off me for one second.

"Wait- Damon how could you forget her breaking all my bones and slamming me into a tree?" Stefan calmly explained as if I was completely oblivious.

I click my fingers and grin. "Oh c'mon, you deserved it!" I choke out, my voice seeming more confident than I'd expected.

Stefan rolled his eyes, and leans forward, his eyes swimming with misery as he stares at me. Damon looking the same but with Bourbon liquor in his left palm. "Oh did I?"

I crease my eyebrows, not actually feeling that I needed to break his bones because he tried to get me down from the crash banister on the road. I may of slightly over reacted. But in a time of guilt, you turn the tables on someone else. I flick my hair and stare at him. "Yeah well, I didn't deserve to get lied to all my life and protect my brothers who aren't actually my brothers. Then find out I got disowned by my other family because I wasn't a twin and I then got turned into vamp-" I begin before Stefan eyes darken with guilt, and Damon interrupts me.

"Okay Sissy, we get it. Your still a bit touchy about that, but we can get by it-" Damon starts to speak spiffily, calmly and surely. His voice soft and confident as the fires orbs reflect on my blue eyes. The couch of leather and fur blanket wrapped around my all black outfit.

"Your not a fucking therapist Damon." I snap, making his eyes widen with shock at my outburst, but then a smirk makes its way into his mouth as he cracks his knuckles.

"Okay, the normal bitchy Alexis is back wahoooo" he whoops, Stefan elbowing him hardly with a glare. Damon's unfortunate ability to turn any situation into sarcastic remarks growing none stop.

Stefan just turns to me as a throw my middle finger up at Damon. Him frantically put his hand in his heart as he gestures a fake tear rolling down his face. "We just want to know if everything's okay Lexi-"

I turn my head towards him with my usual manipulating eyes. I should of hurt Stefan, I know that. But they both shouldn't have lied to me my entire life. "Hows Elena by the way?" I ask Stefan at first, but the. Turn to both of them, my eyes flicker between them both. "Which ever one of you has her this week anyway?"