Chapter Thirteen

Don't You Just Love People Who Comment On Your Books And Put You Down :')
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Dear Diary,

My minds almost rushing with questions and theories on how me and Kol have more history than I've ever thought. Turns out, me and Kol met in 1864, the year I turned.

It's actually quite ingenious how he wiped my memories to keep me safe. But why would he even keep me safe? That's the question. He's an original, and I'm barely 165 years old? Maybe more. It's quite hard to focus on writing a diary entry when our minds spiralling.

Anyway, goodbye diary,
Alexis x

My book slams shut, my feet lent on the bed that we've been sharing. Well, u say sharing. I forced him on the couch in the other room. I just stare out the window, the summer vibe as the date reads June 13th. The window flickers as the small thin white curtain blows.

I wish Kol got us a beach house, over looking the sea, the waves crashing against the rocks. The sun shining down, its reflections parting over the water.

"What you doing dear?" Kol stumbles in, his leather jacket over a maroon shirt as he Lenard against the door.

I open my eyes, forgetting the fantasy about the beach, slipping on my boots as my smile wipes off my face. It drippings to the floor, like melted off.

"Dear? Don't call me dear" I snap, not daring to look into his spirals of eyes. The manipulativeness already scaring me slightly, the secrets beneath his smile is almost terrifying. He knows more about me, than I do.

"Why not, dear" he mocks, moving closer, my back faced towards him, my hair let loosely down.

I turn around, swinging my legs up onto the bed frame, the scratchy quilts softening underneath me. I clutch my bobble that's hanging from my wrist, tying the top of my hair into a bun, letting the rest of the bottom hang down, not moving from its original state.

"Because, if I was your dear you'd give me back my memories" I fold my arms, reluctantly not wanting to hold off my stubbornness.

Kol just sighs, and sits beside me. The past few days have just been fun. No authority, no responsibilities, just me and Kol running away from our problems all the time.

"Do you miss your mum." I blurt out, automatically regretting what I said. He must? His mother that he most likely did love all of his life, just to find out she's a psychopathic witch that wants to slaughter her own children.

"Why?" Kols head switches heavily towards mine, his eyes confused but the smile doesn't leave his face.

I shrug, looking to the floor as I think about my own parents. "I just-" then I shake my head, thinking of my red headed mother, her gorgeous eyes that swooned every man who stepped under her trance. My father, Giuseppe Salvatore married her, and out was born Damon, Stefan, and me. He was an abusive father, I mean, he did hurt Damon and Stefan. However, i was already daddies little girl. "You should, your the sociopath with a smirk and nice hair."

I honestly can't remember the last time I cried.m, I haven't cried in centuries. But I haven't been this lonely, or unwanted from my own two brothers in centuries. My mother died of a disease and my father was murdered by my own cannibalistic brother Stefan. But now I'm literally powerful, beautiful, the best, the best, the best. Blah blah blah. except now? I don't remember much. I remember once  getting some ice cream, the flavour plain and no where near as scrumptious as now a days.

Kols hand loops around my shoulder as I lean on him, my mind replaying small structures of memories that I had. I've never felt like Kol would ever comfort someone, but here I am, making horrible jokes leaning into his leather jacket as I laugh. Bottling feelings up for so long actual has its circumstances. 160+ years too long. But sadly, if I let all mine explode, it'd be bad.

"I do." Kols voice echoed around me, my ears heightened as I try and stop my thoughts. Why does it have to come out now?!

I look up to him, his eyelashes batting at me unknowingly as he probably remembered his old life. 1000 years ago. "You know, we had another brother" he nods, lightening my curiosity to change my mind about thinking about my family.

"You did?" I wonder, now leaning on his thigh as I lay down, flirting with him, as he too flirts with me. There's nothing there, won't ever be. 

"Henrik" he smiled, then paused but looked down to me. His hand coming down to my hair, rubbing it softly. His fingers opening up and down on my scalp. "Killed when he was 10, he was a witch"

I look to the floor, sadness not hitting him like it would've hit me, probably would've gone crazy if Damon died. Probably would've gone insane aswell if Stefan died. It would be a mess. I'd be a mess... "well, haha, better than being a 10 year old vampire huh." I giggle, attempting not to carry on the depressing conversation.

"By a werewolf" Kols eyes near mine, and he grins more, his fingers still tangling my hair in circular motions.

Werewolves were here long before Vampires. Infact, they had killed thousands. Witches were also on earth, there spiritual ways so protective of there kind, almost no one knew of them.

"Is it true you was a witch Kol?" I questioned, watching his expressions change as I mention something I've always wondered. As of right now, I feel like he's the most vulnerable to get secrets out of him.

Kol creases his brow, a frown appearing on his face as he stares at me with disbelief. "How did you work that out?"

I sit up, his crossed legs parting as his hand leaves my hair. Never ever have seen him like this, nor, has he ever seen me like this. However, he could've, just wiped my memory after.

"You mothers a witch. Which means, her descendants must have some sort of witchy-power" I giggle slightly at my  poorly described explanation.

"Your a smart one ain't you?" Kol smiled before standing up and straightening out his jacket and brushing the remains off him.

I cough, and twiddle around and shake my head, regretting this whole situation of this cringy atmosphere. Like we're dating or something.

URGH.

"You already knew that though? Didn't you? You knew I was already smart" standing up and closing the blowing curtains, them distracting me.

I march past him, forgetting the whole thing that he wiped my memories. I want to know my memories, I want to know my past.

Kol reaches for my hand, pulling me back as I attempt to stamp past him. He flings me back, his chest broad as our lips near. I pull away once more, his stench swooning me.

"NO KOL!" I scream, my voice screeching through the small apartment that we've made or selves welcome in. "I want to know my memories, I want to know my past! I want to know what we had, I don't want to play your silly, little, pathetic game!"

"Alexis-" he begins, his voice actually sincere as he starts, his hand wrapped tightly around my wrist.

"No," I hit his hand away, hard as I bone cracks, not breaking it fully, but stinging it enough for him to wince. It heals quick though. "Kol, your hiding something. And you, more than anyone should know I'm up for a mind game,, but when it concerns my past..." I stare at the floor, my reflection on the marble surface. "My past is all I've got."

"Ahhh, but my dear Alexis, you're past is torturous" Kol warns, presenting it all with a dramatic expression.

"So what, I am Torturous"

gif is Kol warning Alexis