Chapter Twenty-One

1,2,3 drink
••••••••••••••••//••\\••••••••••••••••

Here I sat, watching life go on outside the window. The Mikealson Manor was gorgeous, beautiful infact. But I'm starting to miss the loveable tension of my own home. Well, the home I moved into when the original Salvatore house broke out in ruins.

Even though my real family is a group of insanely odd witches in Portland. I don't ever think I'd fit in there anyway. Blood-hungry vampire wanting to chew on some Sassy-Witch? No. Not me, with my humanity back on, us going to be completely savoury.

Over the last couple days Stefan told Kol to keep me locked up, and Kol didn't like it at all. The idea of me being isolated and alone all throughout the days didn't settle well in his stomach. So he got Rebekah or himself to watch over me. Just to get the caution that I've actually got my humanity on instead of putting on a show. Your probably thinking, 'just walk out?' Or something right? The little bastards took my day light ring.

Rebekah sits on the bed, painting her nails with some nail polish that's a shiny broad red as she buckets on about how crazy and lunatic I was. How she's never ever seen someone as manipulating and psychotic as me. Which is a compliment. I think.

But I feel slight guilt over the ones I've harmed. For instance, I killed Bonnies mother, crushed Stefans bones, out Elena up a tree, broke Kols neck. Many, many things. I'm not all emotional about it, but I want to be atleast liked around here. I lean on the covers, watching as the wind blows the curtains and a ray of sunlight peaks in.

"Oh look, it's so pretty, I want to touch it" I joke about, nearing my finger into the sunlight as Rebekah slaps it away with a grin.

"Oh shut up you nutcase" she blows as she lays into the hot sunlight, taunting me with a smirk as I quickly shove her away, my arm burning as painful acts approach my flesh. Soon healing nonetheless.

"Hey Bekah?" I question, standing up and making my way around the bed as Rebekah closes the curtains. Sealing myself shut from the hint if life I had outside. I stand along to my Fraser, staring at my self and my plain no-makeup face. I pick up a Real Technique brush (because you know) and start prodding it around my eyes, making the black eye makeup smudge In my crease. "I want to say sorry to Elena and Bonnie"

Rebekah's eyes widen and she shakes her head with a shrug of the shoulder as she care freely flicks her eyeliner. "Up to you-Oh but wait, you can't" she laughs gesturing to the room I'm locked away in.

I roll my eyes and drop the brush, standing up with my now makeup face. "KOLLLLLLLLLL!" I shout, my voice echoing through the house as Rebekah stands in a wet. I stomp my feet, knowing the little devil is down stairs.

The door flicked open, Kol leaning against the door frame with a smirk and a glass goblet full of fresh blood. He's obviously just whizzed up here at the sound of his name, pfft. Rebekah watched in amusement as she rolled her eyes in sarcasm. "Dramatic much Alexis?" She hums slapping her magazine shut and leaving the both of us.

"What now?" Kol groaned with a hint of caring in his voice. A sarcastic grin that he's trying to hide as he sees me with an unpleasant look plastered on my face. Rebekah passes him with a snarl, before her body can be seen leaving the Mikealson house and whipping her self through the air disappearing into freedom.

My arms link around Kols neck. My eyes growing big as I smirk. Kol untangles my arms and throws me gently on the bed, making me squeal in laughter before sitting up with another frown.

"Nope, not happening Alexis." He already confirms, his arms holding up in surrender as he makings a tune with his finger tapping the wooden door frame beside him.

My lip turns out, my jaw clenched as I fall dramatically onto my bed. My eyes glazed over with boredom and the desperate need to do something. Anything. "Whyyyyyyyyy" I drawl out, my voice groaning in a irrationally cute way.

Kol just sits beside me, making my head rest on his arm at the speed of light. I can't help but a blush to make is way into my cheeks, the buzzing feeling of us together. Ever since he convinced me to turn my humanity on, we've been acting different around each other. "Because my dear, I don't want you to go out of control again because I thought you actually had your humanity off"

I crease my eyebrows, sitting up and flicking my smooth hair. The black makeup on my eyes brightening my blue orbs as I tug down my shirt. It's straps getting untwisted.

Kol laughs and shakes his head. "Don't give me that look you a luny" he jokes, shoving my shoulder carefully before retrieving his hand with a smirk.

I fold my arms over my chest, the smell of blood lingering from the glass he's just brought in. "Oh says the one who killed about 30 people including Mary just to stop Damon from finding out who he descended from" I fire back. A scowl dancing its way into my face.

Kol frowns until the realisation of what I'm on about hits him, glee and joy flowing in his eyes at the remembrance of the times he was humanitless and a psychopath. A glow of content pulls at his mouth before he looks me dead in the eyes.

"Says the maniac who threw her brother into a tree, braking his leg instantly and then playing hide and seek with us all?" He questioned. His eyes almost evidently proud of his argument against me. Fair enough, I suppose he's right. My own brother. Sorry Stefan.

"Yeah well, you loved it" Is all I could manage to say. Making my hair fall infront of my face before looking at him through my lashes. The truth is, I've always had feelings for Kol. But now they're really there. Like really there. Like I can't look at him without feeling all giddy. It's fast, but slow at the same time. How could I feel this when he literally got my memories back of our romance only a couple months ago? But how could he have waited so long.

"Oh and by the way, I want to apologise to everyone I've harmed" I blurt out, standing up and scanning the sun lit area, peaking my eyes through the closed curtains as I groan.

Kol his soon behind me, caressing my arm as he leans his head on top of my head. "Pfffy, how stupid? Don't apologise for it" he moans, speaking the truth my his heart.

I raise my eyebrows but then nod. Usually I wouldn't, life's too short and I usually have no regrets. But around here, where I live, I want to be liked. Who's going to save me when I'm in shit?

Kol then quickly kisses my cheek. Before evaporating our the room, before whispering. "Your going to have to wait a bit longer Lexi"

Okay okay. Definitely the shortest chapter I've ever wrote. Honestly it's late, I'm making so many trailers, I'm tried. Remaking a book. And I needed a shirt filler...

So sorry xoxox

Love u all