Chapter Three

Oh yeah everyone does this :
I do not own anything apart from Alexis and my ideas :)
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It can't be THAT hard right? Like seriously distracting Klaus whilst Damon and Elijah un dagger the rest of there family. I don't actually mind the originals that much. Obviously I have to fight against them due to my brothers doings, but over all I'm actually civil with them.

Me and Rebekah actually get along quite well, weird I know. We had a time of being rather close in New Orleans and stuck together like sisters. But then this asshole Marcel got her daggered and I had to flee.

Me and Elijah usually just share ideas and plans. We're both quite alike and sometimes pair together every few 50 years. A rare occasion.

Finn, I've never came across and never really talked too. He's like a shadow, he never shows himself except from dark times, and them times I'm not around because I'm smart enough not to get involved. A habit Damon and Stefan have.

Kol-well I just don't particularly see eye too eye with him. Okay, rather I don't want to. He's a ferocious, murdering lunatic who has no feelings whatsoever and likes to end happiness or joy for his own pride and ego.

And Klaus. Klaus hates me. I mean, absolutely hates me. Back a century ago, he was after me after I tried to kill Marcel, whom they all thought to be dead. No one really cared except Klaus, but after what he did to Rebekah let's just say i got slightly angry.

So there's my relationship with each of the originals, and now im putting my life at risk, again.

I'm just dragging my feet, with Damon in his car next to me, driving dangerously fast on the road to Klaus' family mansion. My feet are scraping on the side of the car I stare out the window, Damon humming stupidly along to 'Shape Of You' by Ed Sheeren.

"So what's the crack between you and Elena?" I urge, flipping my dark hair across my eyes.

Damon tenses and his humming of the song stops, he flicks the radio off and looks deadly at me. "She's torn between me and Stefan."

I furrow my brows deciding not to dance in the touchy subject, not really feeling the need to be a diary for Stefan and Damons soppy stories about there true love.

"I've got to say Damon, I expected more from you" I declare, tapping a made up run on the metal side.

Damon shakes his head in defence. "I haven't loved since Katherine. Which was over 150 ago."

"Yeah but you searched for her for 100 years" I flick my finger at him, and he opens his mouth then shuts it again.

"God little Salvatore who's traits did you get, huh?!" Damon argues and I just smile and shrug again.

"Well older brother, I surely got the looks and the brains" I laugh, ruffling my older brothers hair as he pulls up at a large mansion.

"Woah" I stutter as my eyes catch shape of the gorgeously shapes mansion, the windows cross stitched and the columns carved by angels. The lights that stand around the gardens of green and floral patterns shimmer down in the reflection of the water falling sprinklers.

"Too bad it's owned by vampires" I sarcastically pronounce as I lead myself to the door. "Damon, I knock you speak?"

Damon huffs as he's about to knock on the door, and the retreats his hand back as the door flings open, revealing a suited up Elijah and a lazily dressed Klaus.