Chapter Seventeen

Loves, love, love. What is it good for? Absolutely nothing.
••••••••••••••••¥¥••¥¥•••••••••••••••

"Little sister" Damon hugs, the smell of the lingering alcohol stinking out his breath as I enter the grill. Leaving Rebekah, Kol, Klaus and Elijah at there house, I decided to see my beloved brother.

"Damon..." I nod, rubbing his back as everyone sips out the cups. In sync almost. Everyone's eyes wide open, them not blinking as the stare off into space. A girl at the bar is drinking out of an empty shot glass. The lights are dim, and Damon has such an evil look on his face. A look I know all too well. "What's happened?"

I sit on the stool, deciding to leave the question that's ultimately pecking my head none stop, at the back of my brain for the moment. No workers can be seen, and someone is now locking the door due to Damons compulsion. Damons eyes are narrow, his smirk dripping with bourbon as he slurs his words freely.

"Elena chose Stefan. Stefan." Damon confesses, a dramatic hand on his beating heart as he walks. I'm sure I saw a hint of sadness on his face as he talked, but i know better to even begin to ask.

I roll my eyes. Of course she did. She had them both wrapped around her little finger, and broke my favourite brothers heart. How rude. Couldn't she atleast break my least favourite brothers heart? Or is that all too much to ask for. Plus she hates me, they all hate me round here. Except Damon and Kol, infact, I'm sure Caroline might still have some likeliness for me? Nah, apparently killing Bonnies mother is a bad thing. 'Humans.'

"Who cares, she's ugly." I snap, drawing my finger as his eyes pierce into my face, studying my expressions.

Ignoring my untrue, mean comment about his lover, Damon sits beside me. The bottle loosely in his palm as he shakes his head. "No,no,no little sister, what's on your mind, eh?"

I bang my arms down, the same memory of Kol telling me I'm adopted springing into my head. Surely It can't be true, thats absurd and extremely unlikely I'm almost positive. The table rattles, the loud crash of my inpatient palms slamming against the bar. The compelled people surrounding me barely fazed by it. They just keep sipping. Gulping, and breathing.

"Damon, am I adopted" I blurt out, his face scrunching up as the bottle falls to the floor. His eyes widen, his mouth opens as a smirk crawls up to his divined face.

"Oooooops." He laughs, pointing innocently to the glass spread on the floor, my anger flaring at my brothers lack of control when it swings around to drinking hour.

"DAMON!" I scream, my chair hunching backwards as it dints the wall beside me. Damon just shrugs carelessly, Elena pulling on his heart strings with each breath he takes.

When Damon just blows me off with another eye roll or shrug,I whip around. Whizzing through the air and stab a bit of glass in his leg. The pain instantly being felt as he clutched his soon to be healing leg in pain. "Bitch."

"Where's Stefan?"I question without hesitation with his brothers name.

"Probably with Elena" He wheezes, but then goes back to drinking as I exit the bar.

Asshole.

I'm mad, I'm crazy. I'm a psychopath. I admit all that, but right now, I've never been so mad. I shout, I scream, I'm crying and clenching my teeth. My jaws hard, the bones structured as the tense. I clutch the nearest thing beside me, the darkening blue sky above me. A post from the ground is sunken into the soil. The rain from some night before ruining the paint work that had been effortfully plastered on the wood that's crippling in my hand.