Chapter Seven

This has already got 100+ reads?! You don't understand how much that means to me xD
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Swish, swish, swish. The ruffles of the sequinned midnight blue dress swaying at the bottom on my feet. It was dragging across the floor, making a pathway for my heels to chip. I couldn't be seen more princess like.

The mansion stood before me, people in dresses and suits sat outside chattering like the friendly foke they are. Clings of class shimmering as the clock ticks 7:23.

The walls were covered in masterpieces as I walked in, not the same boring plain marble house I had seen later these couple days. Supposedly Esther used her magic, or Rebekah compelled people to decelerate the house in such a short time. I seriously doubt they did anything humanly.

It did look rather beautiful though. The colours of white and red hung down from the ceiling as everyone twirled there dresses, trying to get attention off there dates.

Talking about dates, where's mine?

Not that I want to know.

There, I saw Caroline walk in, a family face. She hands over her small flannel covering her bare arms as she steps out in a straight gorgeous flowy dress, a slightly lighter blue than mine as jewels dance around the waist.

She also sees me, her now curled hair into a large bun skipping forward as she tries to act formal. "Hi Alex" she symbolises, the use of a new nickname. Usually people call me Lex, or Lexi, or something's Lexis. But never Alex.

I grin, lifting up the hems of my dress as staff take my silk cover from my shoulders. "Your dress is gorgeous, did you buy it?" I ask, admiring the beauty of the dress.

"Yeah, I-it, ermm-" she quickly diverts the question, her eyes wide and her heart racing as if she's hiding something. "My dress? Have you seen what your wearing?"

I nod, my waves of spiralled hair falling infront of my long eyelashes. "Yes, actually I've never got round to wearing this, so I suppose it's a good celebration to have it out"

Caroline takes me by the arm, darting her head around to look for other people also. "Have you seen anyone else?"

I shake my head, also recognising some people. Mayor Lockwood, I remember her from my last visit. She was slightly less...wrinkled back then. "No, but, I've just seen one-"

"Shit hide me." Caroline begins to try and shield her from Klaus' gaze as she buries herself behind me.

I stand awkwardly rolling my eyes as Klaus furrows his brows but starts to walk over. I push Caroline away, and Klaus smiles as he proceeds to talk to her.

I feel like I'm third wheeling, so I stumble off to the food section. I slip past people, my dress being as big and grand as it is, it's hard to be unnoticed. Some people even took pictures of it, I find that absurd..

I keep my calm, not prepared to cause a scene by crushing someone's hand as some people walk into me, there drinks of champagne or what not spilling on the rims of my dress.

"Oh there you are" a girls voice sprouted from behind me, I turn to see a green tight dress, an emerald green. Blonde straight her.

"Rebekah!" I laugh, hugging her, happy to see her after all these years. Although I saw her not long ago, I didn't actually talk to her.

She giggled and hugs me back. "Your dress is gorgeous, no wonder Kols looking for you!"

I crease my eyes brows. "Oh Rebekah I'm not sure if I want him to look for me"