Chapter Two

I had this crazy dream where I flew and ended up being a maggot with wings...original I know.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"So what happened between you and Klaus anyway?" I turn to Stefan who's sipping a girls neck who he's romantically lured to his seat, chewing the skin of her. "Dont drain her-"

Stefans fangs disappear sucking back into his skin, and the girl runs off, compelled to clean her self up and speak no word of this to anyone. "Well I made Klaus angry and he just compelled me to do so. However if I kill Klaus the complultion is broken-"

"You can't kill an original though?" I make clear, in more of a question way seen as I've obviously missed the whole 'research' on this subject.

Stefan smirks, then orders a shot of vodka before gulping it down and looking back towards me. "Yes you can, we have 2, and Damon and you are going for a meeting with Elijah to undagger the rest of the family so they can be re-united"

"Wait what?" I stutter, holding my head up with my palm. "You can actually kill an original?"

Stefan rolls his eyes at my confusion. "Seriously Alex your meant to be the smart one. Yes the white oak stake."

I nod, collecting the whole gist of it all, and the information. "And why am I going for a meeting with Elijah"

Stefan throws his hands down on the table, and coughs before putting his feet up. "And Klaus, your going to distract Klaus whilst Elijah and Damon undagger, Rebekah, Finn and-"

"Oh can't be just keep Kol in the coffin" I plead, recalling the memories of 1873.

1873.
I was boarding a train across the country, a old steam train, barely rideable without the gusts of steam in your face. I was only newly turned, running away from Damon and Stefan for a week or so. I hated the feeling at first, and the hunger struck me like lightning. A lot worse than Damon and Stefan. Damon, ironically, had it u see control, Stefan was going through a 'ripper' stage, but I was still worse. After I drained the body of every drop of blood, I snapped all the bones, mangled the body and threw it somewhere. Somewhere that's very public.

It was a frequent process, and the news reports where nearly as popular as Damon and the litres of digested Bourbon.

But that wasn't the reason of this little story. I was starving, hungry, but didn't want to kill another innocent in the spite of the cravings. I was furiously picking my nails, my eyes glowing red and the veins big and clear. Sprouting from my skin.

"You might want to hide those Alexis Salvatore" a man, sat infront of me, angering me even more. However he was handsome, but I feared he knew about our kind. I didn't ask how he knew my name, at first I didn't recognise him at all.

"Go-away." I snap, forcing it out my mouth, my head down with the large red and back dress folding over my body. My thoughts leading to his neck, I try and shove the thoughts away, trying to resist the urge,

"And your the vamp that can't handle the blood lust huh?" His thick British accent. "I must say love, your the most beautiful vamp I've ever seen."

This painfully cringy comment made me even hungrier for him. How did he know of me?? My hands where digging into the wood, causing me splinters to pierce my skin, but it healed just as quick. "How-how do you know of me"

The man, lifts up my head with a finger, forcing it up with such strength, looking into my blue eyes. "Please I don't want to kill you!" I shout, causing some human to look at me wearily, some leaving the train in fear of my eyes.

"You my love, cannot kill one of the originals now can you?" He says, kindly but still intimidatingly, his brown orbs swirling in mine.

"Your a-a original?" I ask. I've heard such stories about them. The strength, the unkillable monsters. The narcissistic cannibal symptoms they hold in there brain.

"Kol Mikealson" he smirks, before pulling my hand up and off the train, the train rumbling for a leave as my dress hit the gravel of the station. I don't know why he took my off, but then it became clear. He went to a human, a dark skinned man selling fish at market to earn money for his family.

Kol got him and lead us to an alley, he pierced the mans skin almost painfully slow, but still I didn't want to feed. "P-please Kol I don't-"

Kols teeth tease the mans skin, blood pouring from his neck, it dropping, oozing out. I cringed and throw myself back. Trying to restrain myself, Kol just smirks even more. "Come on Alexis.."

I didn't ask how he knew my name, possibly he found out as he's an Original, they can almost do anything am I correct? Kol puts his finger to the mans neck, scooping some blood on his finger and sucking it off. "It's only one sip-"

Why was he trying to get me to do this? It was fatal process and it killed so many people. My humanity was on so I still felt the guilt, and I still felt the hatred of my own doings. It killed me slowly inside.

I crashed my self forward, his words hypnotising me almost. I lung at him, but my teeth sinking into the man, Kol holding my back to support me upward. The taste was mesmerising, it filled me instantly, the pain in my back from crashing backwards gone.

Then the mans lifeless body hit the floor and I looked to Kol who was grinning in satisfaction.

Then, I don't even know why this happened. I lunged at him, anger and fury blurring me. I couldn't think, I knew he could kill me. He could ruin me and snap my body in half with a prod of his finger.

Instead he rolled me over, my dress stained dark red blotches and mud covered with the gravel stabbing my back. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT!" I cried, unable to move as he held me body down.

"Guts, courage, I like that. Your strong-" he rambled on, playing mind games.

Then he leant down furiously, his lips attaching to mine. What did he have to loose? Nothing. He was handsome, wearing a suit and a hat. His hat was now tossed away, my hands gripping his neck with lust.

I was terrified of him, furious with him, but I still couldn't hold myself back. Let's just say I had self control problems back then. He lifted me up and pushed me against the wall, a hungry make out session with my hands roaming his body. It didn't go any further, because he broke apart, obviously hearing the same footsteps i had heard.

"Sorry sister-" he proudly murmured whist a blonde in a purple and blue ruffled dress, who I assume was Rebekah, stood with her arms folded over her chest. And she to eyed us surprised and in amused.

Kol gave me a smile before flashing out of the scene, dragging Rebekah with him.
-:-

"Alexis?!" A stern voice, and a click of fingers infront on my face. Stefan was looking at me with confusion spread in his face, me reconnecting with my memories is something I did often. And that day still baffles me.

So I did have past with Kol, but no history, we didn't feel anything for eachother, both was just craving touch and love I suppose. I'm not one to get awkward, or nervous, I'm more confident than Katherine Pierce for goodness sake. And more famous for that instance. The things I've done in the past, and my past itself is actually rather a rollercoaster.

"Yeah, okay whatever. Let's get going then" I nod, trying to defuse the tension as I walk out, the stench of men walking through the door arching here big brows at me.

Stefan follows me out.

I LOVE HOW ALEXIS IS SO AGAINST LETTING KOL OUT!! She hates him for making her kill that man :D