Chapter Twelve

I see people how they want to be seen.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It was bouncing, literally. Who knew Texas could be so fun. The lights are flickering and shining onto the arms that are racing into the air. Shots and alcoholic drinks are swimming past every persons needs.

Why am I here? I don't know. Kol is doing some 'eating time' as he calls it. Seductively kissing a girls neck, then pierces his fangs into her flesh and sucks her clean.

My phone vibrates in my pocket, the ring tone muffled compared to the blasting music that's swallowing me whole. My short black shorts and my shirt black crop top,parted out with a leather jacket and boots. I decide to see who's ringing me, curiosity to why aswell.

Damons number is attached to the phone screen, it illuminating my face as I squint from the darkness. I slide my finger across his name, unlocking my phone and pressing answer. "What."

"You need to come back"

"No I don't"

"Yeah Alexis, you do."

"Nope. Not coming back"

"Yes you ar- are you in a club?!"

"Yes."

"That's not fair, how is littlest Salvatore in a club whilst I'm baby sitting dead witchy vampire"

"Wait what? Her mums dead? Like for real?"

"Yes- you need to come back-"

"Nope." And with that, the calls over, my finger pressing decline extremely quicker than I had thought. My phone shoots to the floor, the memories of Mystic Falls haunting me. I stamp on it, the crushing of the metal and plastic under my foot as sizzling electricity crackles. Once I'm done with discriminating any source of Damon or Stefan I'm feeling better.

I walk back to the dance floor, now slightly tipsy with the amount of Jack Daniels, Vodka, and even the luxurious Yaga Bombs I've digested. I'm stumbling as a man, 18-20 grand my waist, making me grind on him. I don't push away, nor do I crush his hands in hope he'd let go. But I just go with it, I just grind on a regular. Who by the way doesn't stand i chance with me.

However, the night becomes blurry, shooting down more shots at the bar, the cold essence soothing my throat as another one is followed. Kol is trudging up to me, a grin plastered on his face as he clutches my hand, I'm too weak to even pull away as my words become slurred.

"W-w- Kolllll" I force out, the music now echoing though the halls of the underground rave, the Texas spirit now drowned out by the sirens of the police cars racing near towards us.

Kol, just puts his hands up in surrender, whilst I'm trying to work out what he's exactly done. Although my drunken state gets the best of me and I just laugh it out before- BANG.

Bang, and we've raced off somewhere, right before there eyes. Supernatural proof of 1000mph disappearance right infront of them with people on feet. The speed is unhuman, and now they'll be baffled and confused for the rest of there lives.

I can't really see much, just edgy blues of green as Kols hand tightens on my wrist , pulling me carelessly along. The sky's an eerie black, and my heads banging like a drum as were suddenly at the Inn we've been staying at.

"Woah." I blink, and wobble against the door frame as Kol opens the door, me just mind boggled at how fast we got here.

"What?" Kol asks with his usual British voice and his usual amount of boredom and sarcasm. Although I'm far too drunk to work out a witty explanation of how it gets on my nerves and to mention it to him.