Chapter 7: Melee VS Long Range

Jay jumped into the kettle and found himself on a small platform. He looked around and saw laser pointing at him. In the distance, Jay saw Octosnipers. 

"How the heck am I supposed to beat them with a roller?" Jay wondered.

But he jumped onto another platform and inked his way to the Octosnipers. He climbed up their post and splatted them without getting hit. Jay kept running, inking everything in his path. He was having a hard time taking out the Octosnipers though, because they were in tricky spots. But he managed to do it and get to the zapfish. But then the platform that it was on started to move.

"What?" Jay exclaimed. "Get back here!"

He ran after the zapfish, jumping from platform to platform, Octosnipers shooting at him from every angle. Jay splatted tone of the Octosnipers, trying to make it easier for himself. But the zapfish kept moving, and Octosnipers kept coming. Jay though it would never end, until the platform stopped.

"Finally," said Jay. 

He jumped over to the zapfish and smacked the force field with his roller. It broke and Jay grabbed the zapfish.

"Got it!" yelled Jay.

"Good, I'm warping you back," said Marie, warping Jay back to Octo Canyon.

"Nice job," she said.

"Thanks," Jay replied. "This is pretty fun."

Then Sheldon ran over.

"You did awesome with the roller and you got some amazing data!" he exclaimed.

"Umm... Cool," Jay said.

"The next kettle is on the other side of this place, so you should get going," said Marie.

"Okay," Jay replied, starting his way towards the next kettle.

Jay inked the area and swam around, looking for the kettle. He jumped on many platforms, bounced on trampolines, and climbed up walls. Eventually, he found the kettle, in the middle of a few trampolines. Jay thought he would just use the roller again for this mission, to help Sheldon.