Chapter 13: Ink Flood

Jay jumped into the next kettle and landed on a circular platform, Octotroopers shooting at him. But Jay was ready and avoided their ink. Then he used his Hero Slosher that Sheldon gave him to splat the Octotroopers. Then he kept going until he found these huge machines raining ink on the ground.

"What are those?" asked Jay.

"Those are Flooders," Marie said. "You can't splat them."

"Oh, so I just have to get around them," Jay said. "I can do that."

Jay weaved around all of the Flooders. He didn't ink the ground too much because he knew that it would just just covered again. Jay continued along, splatting Octotroopers and running around Flooders. Eventually, he got to a bunch of Octocopters that were shooting at him. Jay couldn't reach them though, because the slosher doesn't have the best range. But Jay inked himself a path and made his way past the Octocopters. Then he saw the zapfish on a small platform. But there was another platform in front of it with tons of Flooders. Jay jumped onto the platform a ran trough the Flooders. He barely got past because they were all chasing him. Then Jay jumped to the next platform and freed the zapfish.

"Yeah!" exclaimed Jay.

Then he was warped back to Octo Canyon. Jay didn't hesitate to go to the next kettle. He wanted to get to the next boss as quick as possible.