Chapter 14: Roll Out

Jay jumped into the next kettle and landed on a slanted platform. Octoballers were rolling at him from the top. Jay was quick to react and moved to the side before he got hit. Then he shot the Octarian inside the ball. Jay continued on, more and more Octoballers rolling at him as he went. But they were pretty easy to avoid. He knew what he was doing at this point, so he wasn't afraid. Jay eventually got to a big area with Octoballers coming at him in a certain formation. Jay stood there for a second, trying to figure out the pattern, then he charged, splatting tons of Octoballers. Once he got past them, Jay climbed up a few walls and jumped past some platforms. Then he saw a huge Octoballer. It's pilot had a dome over it, so Jay wouldn't be able to splat them. But he could dodge them. So he sloshed his way to the zapfish at the end. Jay jumped onto the platform and freed the zapfish.

"Let's go!" he exclaimed, as he got warped back to Octo Canyon.

"Time for the boss," said Marie.

"Yeah, but first I want to check something out," said Jay.

He swam over to a small platform and looked around. Jay saw a small hole under the platform, and he jumped in. Inside, there were tons of rollers. But they were definitely Octorollers. Jay thought that Octolings must of been here, maybe the ones that captured him.

"Hmmm...," said Jay.

Then he jumped back out and swam over to the boss kettle. But before he could jump in, Sheldon came running over to him.

"Here, use this Hero Charger!" he said.

"Oh, okay," replied Jay, taking the charger.

"Hopefully it comes in handy!" said Sheldon as he ran away.

"Last one before Octavio," Jay said.