Chapter 15: Sniping Battle

Jay jumped into the boss kettle and landed on a platform. There was a stage with an audience like normal. Jay jumped down and something dropped from the sky.

"Is that an Octo Shower?" questioned Marie.

"I guess so," replied Jay.

There were three Octocopters holding it up in the air by chains. Jay assumed that he would have to shoot them down. So Jay swam over to a tower and climbed it. Now he had a clear shot at the Octocopters. He shot down all three of them without getting hit by the Octo Shower's ink. Then it fell to the ground and Jay swam over to it. He splatted the tentacle, just for it to regenerate. Then four Octocopters flew over and picked the Octo Shower back up.

It raised into the air and flew across the stage, spraying ink under it. Jay dodged to the side because getting hit by that would not be good. Then the Octo Shower flew by another tower, which Jay climbed up. He shot three of the Octocopters down, but then the Octo Shower flew to another tower. Jay followed it and took out the last Octocopter and the Octo Shower fell to the ground. Jay swam over to it and splatted the tentacle again. It regenerated and four more Octocopters flew it into the air.

Jay didn't hesitate to follow it to a tower. He climbed up it and shot at an Octocopter, but it dodged.

"What?" said Jay, surprised. "They can dodge?"

So he aimed carefully and shot the rest of them down, then swimming to the fallen Octo Shower. Jay shot the tentacle for the last time and it exploded in green ink. Then Jay went over to the zapfish and broke the shield around it, freeing the zapfish.

"Yeah!" he shouted.

Then Jay was warped back to Octo Canyon.

"Last area," he said.