Chapter 18: An Unexpected Appearance

Once the platform stopped, Jay jumped out of the kettle onto a platform. He could see another stage, but with someone already on it. Jay jumped down and walked towards the person.

"Holy carp," said Marie. "Is that... Callie?"

"That's Callie?" asked Jay. "Why isn't she tied up to a chair like I was?"

Then Callie turned around.

"Because I tied you to the chair," she said.

"Wait, what?" Jay questioned.

"Why would you tie Jay to a chair?" Marie asked.

"They were my orders," replied Callie.

"Your orders?" said Marie. "Who gave you orders?"

"DJ!" Callie yelled.

Then a platform rose from under Callie, and DJ Octavio was piloting a flying machine under it.

"Gwahahaha!" he said. "I remixed Callie's brain!"

"Time to rock!" Callie yelled.

"Oh brother," sighed Marie.

DJ Octavio started to send punches at Jay with his huge robot.

"Shoot the fists!" shouted Marie.

Jay shot the fists, and they cam hurling back at Octavio. Then he sent more fists.

"This is easy!" exclaimed Jay.

He kept reflecting Octavio's punches until he started to charge them up.

"Those are spinning punches, you can't hit them back!" warned Sheldon.

"Okay!" replied Jay, dodging to the side.

Then Octavio started sending more normal punches, which were all sent back by Jay. Eventually, one of the punched knocked Octavio out of his robot.

"Get him Jay!" said Marie.

Jay shot DJ Octavio and he went flying back into his cockpit. Then he shot a bunch of little balls out and Jay shot most of them, but the rest formed ink pillars. Jay kept reflecting Octavio's punches and dodging his spinning ones. The Octavio sent out tons of bombs.

"Carp!" yelled Jay, swimming away from the bombs.

Then Jay shot back another pucnh, and Octavio went flying out. Jay shot Octavio back into his cockpit again.

"Jay, I'm here!" shouted Marie. Sheldon was driving his flying truck and Marie was on top with the Hero Charger. She took aim and shot Callie's glasses off.

"Oof!" she yelled.

"Yes, that was a direct hit with my low-tide ink!" Marie exclaimed.

"Noooo! The hypnoshades!" cried DJ Octavio.

"Make Octavio pay!" yelled Marie.

Jay shot more punches back and kept dodging Octavio other attacks. He threw out Suction Bombs, which Jay easily dodged. The Jay hit more punches back, and eventaully hit Octavio out of his robot. For the third time, Jay shot Octavio back into his cockpit.