Chapter 13- Osmond

What am I doing? What am I doing? What. The. Fuck. Am. I. Doing?

But damn did it feel good.

Carmen's mouth was so warm against his own, so soft and gentle. It was late, Osmond knew, and he figured that Carmen had brushed his teeth already since his mouth tasted like spearmint. Osmond was just about to part his lips to taste it more when Carmen pulled back.

For a second he was greatly disappointed that their kiss was ending so soon, but then he told himself that it was for the best.

"You taste like chocolate," Carmen whispered and Osmond opened his eyes just in time to see the other moving forwards again, this time more aggressive and his hands slid into Osmond's hair and he pulled him closer.

This was his first kiss- well, second really if the short one leading up to this counted- this kiss with this boy next to this piano.

Osmond hoped he was good at kissing.

Deciding that this would be the only chance he got to do something like this, he swiftly parted Carmen's lips with his tongue, pushing it through into the other's mouth and groaning as the taste of him exploded against his tongue. Carmen moaned deeply, moving closer and closer to him on the piano before he got sick of the distance and simply straddled Osmond's waist.

Woah woah woah.

It was obvious that Carmen didn't have much experience with... anything, since his boner was pressing into Osmond's abdomen, though Osmond really wasn't one to blame since his own was pressing into Carmen's ass and he was positive that the boy could feel it.

And it became damn clear that he could feel it as Carmen began to grind down against him, his mouth lifting off of Osmond's for a moment so he could take a quick breath before he was tilting his head to the other side and reconnecting their lips.

Osmond let him take the lead, allowing Carmen's tongue to search his mouth eagerly, drawing moan after moan out of his mouth. Small hands clutched at his hair, pulling his head black and their lips parted once more.

Osmond opened his eyes, though they refused to open completely, and looked up at Carmen, whose brown eyes were wide as he stared down at him. He looked absolutely gorgeous with his swollen lips and flushed skin.

"Fuck, you're beautiful," he breathed and Carmen closed his eyes, his hips still moving against Osmond's but slower this time.

"Don't- oh fuck," Carmen gasped and Osmond couldn't help but buck up against the younger's ass again after he made that noise the first time. Carmen threw his head back and Osmond wasted no time in pressing his lips against the boy's neck and kissing the skin gently. A second later he received a tug to his hair from Carmen again. "No- that's not what I want-"

Osmond pulled back from him, leaning away. Carmen continued to grind on him so Osmond quickly moved to stop his hips with his hands. Aloud whine left Carmen and he looked down at Osmond in surprise. "You don't want this?"

"I-" Osmond didn't wait for Carmen to finish his sentence. He was pushing the small boy back into his original seat. "Osmond!"

"It's a bad idea anyway-" he tried to reason with himself but it wasn't really working with his boner pressing against his zipper.

Carmen leaned towards him, his hot breath hitting Osmond's neck and he tilted his head to the side, exposing his neck to him completely. A low moan fought to leave his lips as Carmen began to kiss up and down his neck and then trailing his tongue over the hot skin.

"I want this," Carmen whispered in his ear, his hand coming down onto the front of Osmond's jeans and began to rub slowly. "I don't want you to treat me like I'm fragile, because I'm not".