Chapter 19- Osmond

After the night before, there was no denying it any longer.

Osmond was falling deeply in love with his blonde haired traveling mate, and there was absolutely no way to stop it.

All the signs were there. The fluttering heart when he was around and the immediate feeling of relaxation. Constantly Osmond felt the need to reach out and touch him, but couldn't because Carmen still wasn't yet his to touch.

Well, at least not on nights that they didn't have a performance the next day.

The night before he had been free to touch the younger, his hands roaming carefully over every inch of smooth skin as Carmen shifted and cried out beneath him. Osmond wondered if he had felt it to. The connection between the two of them as their eyes met and Osmond pushed completely inside of the distracted boy (with the help of the lubrication they had bought earlier that day). Osmond had noticed every little thing Carmen had done.

The way the boy's toes curled when he slowly grinded into his prostate, his smaller hands pulling as Osmond's hair. Or the way Carmen had fought to keep his eyes open to look up at the other, but failed and allowed himself to succumb to the pleasure.

It has been the deepest of their nights so far and Osmond knew that Carmen had felt it too.

He had to have felt it too.

"You looked so happy up there," Carmen claimed, stabbing his hotel eggs with his fork and the pouting when they crumbled away. Osmond grinned at this, knowing his hands together on top of the table to resist the urge to reach out and help the boy. "Playing for other people rather than playing with me-"

"I love playing with you," Osmond said quickly, furrowing his eyebrows as Carmen looked up at him, a look on his face that said I'm not stupid. "I'm serious, Carmen. Playing with you is one of my favorite things. You're always so accurate and good at watching for cues and your tuning is precise and when you play, well, you're never exactly bad to look at but when you play-"

"Oz, you are rambling," Carmen said, and when Osmond looked back up his face was flushed pink. It was spoken with surprise, more like: you are rambling, and Osmond himself felt as if he should also blush. "Okay, I believe you".

"What?" Still slightly embarrassed, Osmond looked away and took a sip of his grape juice.

"You like playing with me". Osmond just gave him a short nod in response. "But I mean, when you were playing, just now, for those women, you looked so at ease. So happy. Is that what you want to do with your life?"

"Yes," Osmond said without hesitation. "I want to go to New York for school, and then do this all the time. Play piano and compose". He grimaced at the last word, thinking about the sheet music in his suitcase he's barely touched in the trip.

"Compose?" Carmen asked, and then realized this wasn't the right question. "Juilliard?"

"Yeah," Osmond said, and then looked down at his plate to resume eating his French toast. "Isn't that where you want to go?"

Carmen's laugh was sour. "Once again Osmond, want doesn't matter in my life. It's not like I get to choose".

"If you weren't going to go to school for music, what would you do?" Osmond asked, leaning forward and meeting the boy's gaze. Carmen blinked in surprise, chewing on his lip nervously.

"I've never really thought about that".

"Well think now," Osmond urged and Carmen blinked in surprise before beginning go suck on his lower lip.While this meant frustration, Carmen also did it when he was nervous. "It's not like your mom's here and is going to over hear you". Carmen laughed at this and Osmond added quietly. "It's just us".