Chapter 33~ Carmen

Carmen was in his work uniform, and Osmond looking at him as if he wanted to eat him. It wasn't much, just a dark shirt with a logo and black pants, but still, Osmond seemed to get distracted by it every three minutes and would stop listening. "Hey!" Carmen said again, snapping his fingers in front of Osmond's face. "I'm talking to you".

A sheepish grin stretched across Osmond's face as his eyes ran over his body slowly. When he met his eyes, he said, "your pants are really tight," and Carmen rolled his eyes into his head.

"This store is about to be filled with children, and you're looking at me like you want to fuck me on the desk," Carmen said, and Osmond's eyebrows short up.

"Is there any way we can have that arranged some time?" He asked, and Carmen sighed.

"Don't know. I hope so". He then closed his eyes and leaned forward to press his face into Osmond's shoulder.

Today was the children's piano clinic at work, and he had brought Osmond in. Naturally he'd chosen Osmond, his boyfriend and piano prodigy, to help teach. He was both excited and nervous for what came next. Excited to see his mega attractive boyfriend interact with children, and nervous to see his somewhat jealous boyfriend interact with none other than Jordan Sullivan, who was thankfully late at the moment.

"Hey," Osmond said, running a hand down Carmen's spine, "it's gonna be great. I'll be the perfect gentleman. I won't even tell him that you once screamed his name during sex".

Carmen pulled back quickly and punched Osmond's chest. "That was an accident," Carmen reminded and Osmond smiled down at him. "Osmond, it was an accident. I didn't mean it. You know that, right? Why would I need to think about anyone else when I have yo-"

Osmond cut him off by leaning forward and connecting their lips. Carmen braced himself on the checkout counter between them, pressing up to get closer to his boyfriend.

"How did I get so fucking lucky," Osmond asked, pulling back and cupping Carmen's jaw. "I have a beautiful boyfriend who my friends, and my aunt, and I love, and he loves me back, and-"

Carmen grasped the front of Osmond's shirt, forcing their mouths together once more and Osmond laughed but complied, his mouth eagerly parting Carmen's.

Their kiss was like fire. Like burning passion and wanting. It had been forever since they had sex, not since their trip, and Carmen had only had two orgasms since that, both of which occurred the night they went out to dinner with Ezra and Adrian two weeks ago.

"I've got to get in your pants," Carmen groaned against Osmond's mouth and the other grunted in agreement before greedily sucking on his tongue.

"So this is why you canceled our date, huh?" A masculine voice asked and Carmen hastily stepped away from Osmond, panting heavily and turning to the front of the store where Jordan Sullivan and another very familiar boy were standing. One of them was grinning at him, and the other looked a bit troubled with the situation.

The grinning one walked over to Osmond and extended his hand. "Hello there. I'm Jordan Sullivan".

Osmond looked him up and down for a moment, taking in his dark brown hair and bright green eyes last before shaking his hand. "Osmond Daily". He used his mother's last name more commonly than his father's these days.

Jordan repeated the name before turning to Carmen and ruffling his hair. "I can't believe Bambi found a tall handsome man," he exclaimed, though he sounded rather superficial. Carmen rolled his eyes, dodging his hand. "Don't you agree, babe". This was addressed to the other boy who was still standing in the doorway, and Carmen would have recognized him anywhere.