Chapter 21- Osmond

Osmond held open the door for Carmen, grinning as the boy flushed pink and past him without a word. "Most people say thank you when a handsome boy opened a door for them," Osmond teased, pressing two fingers into the small of Carmen's back and urging him forwards toward the please wait to be seated sign.

"Most men say thank you when an attractive blonde blows their dick," Carmen shot back, but it was said quietly and his cheeks were still scarlett.

Laughing loudly, Osmond smiled down at the other boy, who looked up at him with an expression he could only describe as adoring.

Since the night before, which was filled with more passion and emotion that Osmond had ever felt before, they had been different. Carmen seemed more nervous around him, blushing more, but also smiling more, and Osmond had spent nearly the entire day teasing him, which was something he didn't do. To anyone. Not even Adrian.

A clearing throat interrupted them and Carmen jumped, making a soft squeaking noise and taking a step towards Osmond, his small fingers fisting the fabric of the others dress shirt.

"I-" the waitress looked alarmed at how easily startled Carmen was. "I'm sorry sir-"

Osmond grasped Carmen's hips protectively and looked down at the boy, who in his embarrassment ducked his head and pressed it into Osmond's arm. Looking back up at the waitress, Osmond couldn't control his smile.

"It's okay". Carmen snuggled into him more. "I feel like I should actually thank you".

"Shut up," Carmen mumbled, his voice muffled, but Osmond could feel lips curve into a smile against his arm.

"Table for two, please," Osmond asked at the girl in front of them, who was probably around their age now that he thought about it, blinked her wide eyes and then nodded quickly.

"Follow me". Grabbing two menus as she turned and began to lead them through the restaurant. It took some coaxing to get Carmen to release his shirt and walk without clinging to him, which made it difficult to them both. When Carmen finally let go, he walked with his head turned down, his cheeks extremely pink.

He only raised his head once they were seated and the waitress had left to get their waters. "I sounded like a woman," Carmen said, lifting his menu and looking over it.

"That's kind of how you sound when I fuck you," Osmond said, trying to fight his smirk but failing miserably. Carmen dropped his menu then and began to rub at his red cheeks.

"Stop saying things to embarrass me," Carmen whined, but he was also smiling so Osmond didn't take it to heart. "By the end of this trip we're going to be able to write reviews for damn near every Italian restaurant in the east".

"As long as you're eating, I'm content," Osmond claimed, closing his menu and looking at the boy in front of him instead. "How are your fingers?"

They had finished performing over two hours ago, there were still small dents in Carmen's fingers from where he had been applying pressure to the strings of his violin. It did not typically happen, Carmen claimed, but since it was their longest performance yet, and Carmen was no longer practicing on a regular basis, his fingers had begun to hurt.

Looking down at his left hand, Carmen rubbed his fingers together. "It's fine". Osmond reached across the table, gripping his hand and then pulling it towards him to inspect the boy's short, but delicate fingers.

"Here are your-" the waitress cut off at the sight of Osmond cradling Carmen's hand, her skin flushing red and Carmen quickly pulled back. "Waters," the girl finished, setting the two glasses down in front of them. "Um... are you ready to order?"