Chapter 16~ Carmen

A/N This Chapter is pretty much porn, just a heads up

Carmen couldn't breathe. Still, he eagerly returned Osmond's kiss, his small hands clutching at the older boy's dark hair, holding him in place, forcing Osmond to breath against his mouth every time he needed air. "My god," Osmond hissed against his lips, their mouths gasping against one another's, breathing each other's exhales. A firm hand gripped Carmen's knee, pulling it up and hiking his leg around Osmond's waist.

Shifting, Carmen's seatbelt dug into his hip, once again reminding him that they were still sprawled out in the back of a cab, and then the hand slid up the front of his shirt, long fingers circling a nipple, and Carmen then remembered that he really didn't care where he was.

"I need-"

"Alright. Out of my cab". Carmen's eyes slowly opened as the weight on top of him was suddenly gone. Osmond was breathing heavily as he chewed his already swollen lip and searched his pockets for something. After a moment, he pulled out a wrinkled bill and threw it to the front, ignoring the drivers annoyed grumble at the state of the money.

"Come on," Osmond urged, one of his hands rubbing Carmen's thigh soothingly as the other unbuckled both of their seat belts. Carmen just looked up at the beautiful, panting boy, who smiled hesitantly down at him and mumbled, "are you okay?"

In response, Carmen sat forward and lightly pressed his lips on his.

"I'm serious, kids. Get out of my cab".

Carmen flushed but didn't have time to apologize before Osmond was pulling him out of the yellow vehicle, onto the sidewalk, leaving him for only a second to get their bags from the back. Carmen stood and watched him, his hands reaching out and grabbing Osmond once he was close enough to reach. Osmond grinned, pulling him into his arms where he whispered, "lead the way," into Carmen's ear with a husky voice. If Osmond felt the shiver that ran down Carmen's spine, he didn't say anything, just allowed the smaller to pull him along, their fingers clasped between them.

***

"Tell me this is a good thing," Osmond demanded the second he pulled his lips from their spot on Carmen's neck and the small boy groaned and leaned further back into Osmond's chest.

The second they had gotten to their hotel room, Osmond had abandoned their bags and had wrapped an arm around Carmen's waist, pulling him back against his chest. Slowly, he grinded his hard-on into Carmen's back side and attacked his neck with warm lips.

"This is a good thing," Carmen panted and Osmond groaned before resuming his assault on the skin of Carmen's neck. "It's a very good thing," he couldn't help but add as Osmond's large hand slid down the front of his jeans without unbuttoning them. "Bedroom".

"So demanding," Osmond chuckled against his pulse, but still, he nudged Carmen forward, in the direction of the closest room as his other hand reached around the boy and popped the button of his pants open.

Carmen let out a low groan as Osmond was finally given room to work and gripped his cock through his briefs tightly, fingers loosening and shifting in a gentle massage that drove Carmen mad.

It distracted him to the point that a small squeak of surprise left him when he was pushed down onto the bed. "Roll over," Osmond demanded, taking his hands back. Carmen groaned but complied, turning so he was on his back, looking up at the tall boy standing at the end of the bed, looking back at him.

Eye contact was maintained as Osmond grasped the bottom of Carmen's shirt, slowly pushing it up his body but not looking at the newly exposed skin. Carmen blinked slowly, sitting up so Osmond could completely remove the article and throw it to the floor.