*Chapter Nine - Busted*

Previously on This Book:

  I pretended to snore and they sighed a sigh of relief.

  Lucy stood up and walked to Alexis' bed.

  And then I saw them...

  And Now...

April POV

  And then I saw them kiss.

(A/N I support any LGBT people (Gay Pride 🏳️‍🌈) but personally, I'm not an LGBT person. But don't be ashamed in who you are :D ~Cherry)

  I noiselessly gasped as Lucy laid down on Alexis.

  I lay down, head on my pillow trying to erase the memory of Lucy and Alexis' kissing fest.'

  I didn't sleep at all that night. The whole night I listened to their kissing and maybe more.

  I thought back to Mae and Noah, and how they kept that secret from me.

  Mae is the worst secret keeper in the world. She would've told me.

  Right?

  It was 5:00 in the morning and Lucy and Alexis were finally asleep. I slid out of bed and tip-toed up to Mae's room.

  She wasn't there, but I wasn't too surprised. She's an early riser.

  I knew exactly where'd she be, especially after I found out they were dating.

  Noah's room.

  I took the elevator because I was too lazy to walk, and I appeared at Noah's door.

  I slowly opened the door.

  Noah wasn't in his bed, so I slowly walked in.

  Luckily, all his kids were sleeping.

  I checked behind his bed and he and Mae were there, making out again.

  There was only a small bit of space between Noah's bed and the wall, but somehow they managed to fit, with Noah on the bottom and Mae on the top.

  Both again had their shirts off, but Noah's hands were reaching for her bra clip.

  "You ready?" Noah asked huskily.

  "Sure," Mae laughed.

  Noah's gentle fingers unclasped her bra and he set it on his pile of clothes.

  "Before you go farther I'm going to stop you because I've seen enough," I laugh, leaning up against the wall.

  "April!" Mae gasped, quickly adjusting to put her bra on, and her shirt.

  "Really April? I wanted to play with her!" Noah whined, slipping his shirt back on.

  "I know, and there will be no Moah while I'm around," I laugh and look at the clock. 5:20.

  "I watched you guys make out for fifteen minutes? No wonder my life is painfully boring," I ask to no one in particular, "You guys should be lucky it was just me that found you. What if Lukas found you?"

  "He'd probably congratulate me knowing him," Noah sighed. We walked downstairs and into Mae's room.

  "So I'm going to leave you two alone. If I see anything mature I'm going to... not care a lot actually," I laugh.

  "Bye," Noah shooed me and locked the door. I rushed to the witch's office and got the magic key.

  Running back, I saw Molly walking around the halls.