*Chapter 19 - Heated Travels*

April POV

  I woke up with my head buried into Caspian's chest. He has his arms wrapped around my torso.

  I looked up at Caz's ruffled hair. He was still sleeping.

  I decided to tease him by kissing his neck.

  And leaving him a few hickeys in the process.

  He groaned as I left him the last one on his neck.

  "April," He groans, turning over.

  "Yes?" I ask innocently.

  "What did you do?" He asks, sitting up.

  "Oh nothing," I say sweetly, kissing his lips.

  "Did we, uh, ya know?" He trailed off, looking at his bare chest.

  "No, not that I remember," I say, rubbing a hand through his hair.

  "What are you doing?" He chuckled as I kissed his lips again.

  "I don't know," I say, "What am I doing?"h

  "I never know what you're doing," He says, pecking my forehead.

  He crashed his lips onto mine. I was slightly taken aback by his sudden move, but I kissed back  with as much ferocity as he started.

  He lifts me up against the wall of the cave, and the cold rock stings my back as he kisses my stomach. My eyes flicker as he reaches up to my lips and kisses me again.

  He licks my bottom lip, and from the fanfictions, I've read, I know this means he wants in my mouth.

  So I let him. I let his tongue explore my mouth as we collapse on the bed again.

  I let a small moan escape my lips. Caz rolls off of me and breathes.

  "April," He sighs, "We have a long day ahead of us, let's go.

  "Do we have to? We can go tomorrow," I whine.

  Caz places one last kiss on my forehead, "We can finish this later."

~~~~~~

  Finally, after I was ready, we swam out for the 300-mile journey that remained until we reached Middle Texas.

  After about 50 miles we found a young man sinking, about the same age as Caz and I.

  There was a female voice who was screaming.

  "Luis!"

  I swam over to the man, obviously unconscious, and started lifting him.

  "April! We'll be caught!" Caz says warningly.

  "We have to save him!" I say as I push him above the surface, resurfacing as well. My little  computer-screen kicked in.

  The two people, Luis and the girl, were labeled 'Witch' and 'Warlock.'

  "Here you go!" I say as I push Luis back on land.

  "Thank you so much!" The girl cheers as I swam back down.

  "April!" Caspian hisses.

  "The computer thing said they were witches and warlocks!" I exclaim.

  "Still!" He cries.

  "Let's just go," I sigh.

  He shrugs and follows me as I swim in the direction that we are supposed to.

~~Time Skip to Plane Ride~~

  "Let's go!" Caz cheers.

  "Uh, no. No window seat," I say, as Caz shrugs and goes in first. Luckily, no one else sits with us,  and we are in the very back. Everyone else is crowded in the front.

  "Let's go!" I say as we take off. We stick our hands up as the plane accelerates.

  When we put our hands down, Caz's land on my womanhood. I smile up at him as he pulls it away, embarrassed.

  "Remember you said we can finish our thing later?" I say.

  "April," He whines as I crash my lips onto his. The plane levels out and the seatbelt signal turns off. I quietly unbuckle and start to straddle Caz.

  "April," He says as I kiss him roughly again. He kisses back, wrapping his arms around my head, slowly dropping them down to my waist, and into my shirt. My back fluttered at his touch.

  He began to lift my shirt above my head when I stop him.

  "April," he whines.

  "What? We are in a public place, and people are always walking by. We can still kiss," I say as I  place my lips back on his.

  He drops his arms around to my waist again. I run my hands through his hair.

  He reaches his hands up my shirt and into my bra. My eyes widen a bit, and I think he noticed as his hands move slower.

  He feels my breasts as I pull away from his kiss. I feel the plane start to descend.

  Then I hear the scariest words I could think of.

  "Please take cover as we have lost control of the plane, and it is now crashing."