Preface

"Will you die for me?", he asked.

     "Yes.. yes I will.", I replied without any hesitation. Because I knew living in this world without him would be a living hell for me. A dark one. He was the only light that shines in this lonely world of mine.

     How am I supposed to live without my light? I would kill to be with him. Killing myself only seems so tiny when compared to it.

     "Yes Damon. I would die for you.", I repeated.

     He chuckled humorlessly. I stared at him, confused. His amber eyes seemed to get a shade darker with his dark humor.

     Oh, how much I love his eyes. They feel like burning ember. So hot that they'll burn me in them if I stare long enough. So deep that I could get lost in them forever.

     "Now that was an easy one, babe", he said as he touched my chin with his index finger and lifted my face up to meet his eyes.

     I looked down.
     Anywhere but his eyes. Anywhere but his eyes. Oh damn, he looked so dominating.

     "Look at me", he purred.

     I was trying my best to avoid eye contact. I was scared of the way he was acting so dominating.

     "Look at me Eva", Damon ordered.

     Seems like I was helpless, and had no other way, I looked into his eyes unwillingly. That had the wheels turning is his eyes. As if my eyes had created a storm in his.

     "Of couse you'll die, love", he purred again. "Because dying is so fucking easy. Just a flick here and there and", he clicked his tongue, "you die. Its no fun. But life is tough. It's hard, harder it gets", he went on.

     "So, lemme reframe the question again. Will you live for me?", he smirked darkly.

     I was left speechless. He chuckled.

     "Scared much, love?"

     "I, uh...". I would die for him. But would I live? But, why does living seem so dangerous?

     He was looking at me with those amber eyes of his as a strand of his raven black hair fell on his left eye, making him so irresistible, and oh so sexy.

    What am I thinking? Why am I waiting? Of course I'll live for him, I'll live with him. I'll be his and he will be mine if I stay.

     "Yes Damon", I replied. "I would live for you."

     Damon  brought his face closer to mine, nearly touching my lips. He put a soft whisper kiss on my lips, and I was left craving for more.

     I put my arms around his neck as I leaned in to kiss him again. But he pulled back before I could do it. He was smirking that infamous smirk of his.

     "Uh huh, babe", he was looking at me so intensely. "First prove that you meant what you said. That you'll live for me."

     "How?", was all I could ask.

      He took a lock of my wavy brown hair and started playing with it, twirling it around his finger. He smelled it and kissed on the lock of my hair. God! He was so sexy without even trying.

     "How you ask." He smiled a little. "Trust me Eva, even I don't know how. Because, that's for you to decide, my love. Just prove it to me that you want me like I want you. Prove it and I'll give you everything you've ever wanted."

     And with that, with his words hanging, he left me alone in the room and walked away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think of this dearies?

Feel free to comment your opinions. I would love to read your comments and reply to them.

Lots of love...
~Rose~