Chapter 8

I gulped down the food as fast as I could in a very un-lady-like manner. Not eating the last night had its effect on me. Food was one thing I could never say "NO" to.

     But a thought suddenly clouded up my mind. I don't even know where I was. In a castle of some kind, or in a big mansion? It surely was big. Xander was a Prince afterall.
     But Prince of where? Prince of whom, more like what? Corpses?

     I never left this room before and Mia was not here to help me out either. I offended her, after all

     And, I had to meet Xander, I wanted to face him directly. He may be a vampire, and if he meant what he said to me earlier and how he looked at me — like Mia said — then, surely he wouldn't hurt me.

     Though he's a jerk and a kidnapper...

     As Mia said, he's in his study right now. And now, my challenge was to find him and confront him.

     I closed the door behind me and looked forward. It looked like a big manor. The hall extended from left to right, as far as my eyes could see, and it was a beautiful house. So perfect and not even a piece of inch moved from its perfectness to here and there. The wall had portaits of handsome men and pretty women, all rich and wearing costly clothes. Kings and Queens, I thought.

     I was confused which way to go, so I followed my insticts and started going towards the right wing. There were many doors, elegant ones and also many turns. How big was this house? It seemed endless. I was looking around here and there.
     Am I even going in the right direction? I don't think so. Or am I lost? It looked like it was an abandoned part of the house.

     My doubts were soon cleared as I reached a dead end. The door was different from the others on that wing. Somehow big.

     But the thing that caught my eye wasn't the size of the door, but a small name imprinted on the door in golden.
"Eva", it read.

     Being a curious person, I went towards the door and knocked on it. I waited but no one answered. I tried pushing it, it didn't even buldge. I tried unlocking it and surprisingly, it opened easily.

     The room was dark and the only light entering the room was from the little cracks of curtains of the window. I looked around, trying hard to understand what this room was for, but I couldn't see. It looled like the things were covered in white sheets and it was kind of creepy and scary.

     I touched the wall for support and spider nets got stuck in my fingers.

     "Ew, gross", I mumbled. "What is this room? It looks like no one has visited here in years."

     Suddenly, a force pushed me into the wall hard. I yelped loudly and my mouth was covered by someone's hand, muffling my voice. I tried screaming amd thrashing against him but the person held me tightly in my place and pulled my arms over my head, holding them together to stop my movements.

     Fuck! He was so strong.

     I opened my eyes and my blue eyes met a pair of gleaming red ones, burning a hole in my head.
     A Vampire.

     My heart beat loudly against my chest and I thrashed against him, again, trying to free myself from his grasp. But he had no effect.

     "Stop moving", the vampire said in a cold, deadly voice. I bit his hand and screamed out loud, in hopes of someone hearing me.

     "Fuck you, bitch", he said in a colder tone and held my mouth tightly and pushed my head upwards, revealing my neck.

He brought his face closer to my neck and sniffed, inhaling my scent.

     "Ah, so sweet..mm", he said in pleasure.

     What's up with these vampires, always biting me, I thought. But I was scared none-the-less. I started calling for Xander in my head.

     "Xander please, save me!"

      I don't know why him. Why he was the first person that came in my mind, I had no idea.
     "Xander. Please. Hear me out. Save me."

     The vampire moved his face back, and revealed his fangs, getting ready to bite me. I squeezed my eyes shut, waiting for the impact. But, it never came.

     Instead someone pushed him off me and I heard a loud thud against the wall beside me. I opened my eyes too see what was going on.

     I saw someone's back was turned towards me as he held the vampire's neck and easily lifted him with his one hand.

      The vampire was begging and apologizing.

     "I am sorry, my Prince I had no idea it was the Princess. Forgive me. Please let me go. I swear it will not be repeated again."

     He was literally weeping and struggling to breath properly.

     I didn't know that vampires need to breathe. Don't their heart freeze and stop working or something like that?

     He was looking so small and weak compared to the tall person.

     Xander.

     "Silence", Xander said.

     The vampire stopped making any noise at once and looked down to the floor.

     With one swift move, Xander beheaded the vampire and threw his headless body aside as it hit the floor with a loud thud. His eyes were staring at nothing and looked lifeless. Scary.

     "I think this will teach you shits a good lesson", Xander said in a deadly and calm voice. "Think before you do something ."

      Then, he turned towards me, his hands were bloody. He still had a hood on his face. He said my name in a even colder voice, sending chills down my spine.

     "Eva."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

So they meet once again.
What do you think of Prince Xander saving Eva?

He's dangerous and so powerful, right.
XD

Leave comments and votes if you like the Chapter.

Till then,
Lots of love..
~Rose~

P.S. who else loves Ian Somerhalder aka Damon Salvatore? I do!
*fan girl squeals*