Chapter 29

"Kill Xander?", I repeated.

Damon didn't utter a single word, just stared blankly at me and took his bottom lip between his teeth, smirking darkly at me. We both stared at each other, in a moment of complete silence, till he shook his head, signifying a yes.

"Bu—but, how?", I questioned. "How am I supposed to do that, Damon. And why? I mean, he's a vampire for God's sake! Come on. He's not an ordinary human, he's a vampire. The Prince! He's the Prince of Vampires. How will I do that, it's impossible for me. I'm just a human, powerless compared to him! A human who he calls his wife", I bluffed, mumbling the last part.

Damon was pretty emotionless, standing stiff with the ghost of a smile playing on his lips and then they stretched into a full phrased smirk and he started chuckling.

"Aw, Eva. Damn!", he said and laughed harder, but they held no humour, only danger. "So you think of highly of him, love?", he hissed and held my chin, making me look up at him. "A Prince? Strong? Then, you must respect him so good, maybe you even love him!", he accused me. I remained silent.

No, I wanted to scream out on the top of my lungs. No I don't love Xander, I hate him! I hate him with every fibre that was inside me, and I only love you Damon, only you! But I kept my mouth shut.

His hand pressed against my lips, tracing them slowly and rested on my chin again. His eyes were burning with  anger and... satisfaction? "You ain't answering, Eva. What should I take your silence as? As yes? That yes, you do love him. That yes, everything you did with me was just an act? Tell me, Eva! Is that it?"

"Damon", I gasped. "What are you saying, what are you accusing me of, Damon? I don't, I don't. I hate... Xander", I choked out. "It's you Damon, it has always been you, the one I love."

"Is that so, Eva?", he whispered, his lips right over mine.

"Yes", I breathed out.

Damon's one hand snaked around my waist, his fingertips touching against my back, pulling up the shirt I wore. I bit my lip to remain silent, and his mouth against my lips, his cool breath fanning my cheek. "Then, you better kill him, baby girl."

His hand was slowing moving up my back, tracing my spine and I closed my eyes and gulped. "Because only you can do that", he whispered and carefully tugged at my bra, "because he trusts you." Unhooking the hooks slowly, "because he will only let you in." His lips entangled with mine, "and, because I want you fully to myself. Mine, just mine."

"Damon", I moaned against his lips, pulling him closer by his collar, deepening our kiss. His hand left my back and soon, the ground underneath my feet vanished, I was on air, he picked me up. My hands left his collar and soon one was wrapped around his neck, the other, holding and tugging his hair. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he bit my lip and pulled it in between his teeth, sucking on it.

I kissed him harder, desperately and only broke the kiss for air, only to kiss him deeper and harder again. "Eva", he chanted my name over and over again, carrying me somewhere. I didn't know and I didn't care, I had no reasons to. I had Damon all to myself, him kissing me, so why the fuck should I care? It was him, it was me, it was just us, US, in the whole world. Who was Xander? I didn't know, kill him? I didn't care. I needed Damon and his kisses were growing hungry and passionate with every passing moment.

Finally, he placed me softly on the bed, and broke the kiss. "Fuck", he cursed. I opened my eyes and looked into him gleaming deep amber ones. They were so beautiful, fire, heating me up, burning me down. I could see he needed me, just like I needed him, he wanted me, like I wanted him. There was pure love in his eyes, I could tell that. Yes, he loved me, he was angry, he was acting cold, but he still loved me... lust.

I moved my hand from his neck and quickly brought it down to rest it on his chest, his heart was beating fast, irregular but fast. He was staring at me, without blinking his eyes, as if he waited for my permission. He had it, he knew he had it.

I started unbuttoning his shirt. "Yes", I breathed out. His lips soon attacked mine again, in a long hungry kiss as his hand moved down to pull off my shirt. And, soon both of our shirts were lying down on the ground as heaps of extra unwanted clothing.

I felt shy, but I did not care. I was exposed to him, but I did not care. Damon didn't judge me, and he himself was so beautiful, so perfectly sculpted abs, rippling muscles. He was a work of art. No man could ever be so perfect. His raven hair was a mess due to my holding and tugging them, they were silk against my hands.

My heart was hammering against my chest. "So beautiful", he said as he looked at me. "God himself spent days and night creating you, Eva. You are so perfect." I was flushed and my cheeks and ears were heating up. No one ever complimented me like this before, certainly not so bare.

He pulled down the left strap of my bra and, then the right one, slowing taking it off. I closed my eyes shut, I was ready for him, but I was not yet ready to look. His lips touched my neck as he kissed on my nape, teasing the skin softly by licking and sucking on it, till he found my sweet spot and I moaned in pleasure.

He pushed me down on the bed, slowly getting over me, his lips never leaving mine. We were both skin to skin, our bodies touching. I could feel his manhood tugging against my lower abdomen. He took both of my hands in one as he held them firmly. His other hand went down, gently sweeping up my stomach, ribs and finally my chest, fondling my breast playfully.

"Dam...", I tried to moan out, but he bit my lip, making my moans silent. I could feel his hand caressing me loving and, oh God, it felt so perfect, heavenly.

He broke the kiss softly and whispered my name in a deep, husky voice. My stomach didn't need no butterflies, he gave me the whole damn zoo. His fingertips left a fire on my skin wherever he touched me.

Fire on ice...

Soon he was kissing my neck, my chest, my tummy...

Loving me, teasing me, biting me, making me moan out in joy, crying out in pleasure...

Making love to me...

******

I woke up in the middle of the night, feeling his presence beside me, his hand around me, our naked bodies cuddling. His cool breath was felt good against my hot skin.

The sheets were all crumpled up, our clothes, a mess underneath our feet.

"Eva", he murmured in his sleep and pulled me closer to him. His sleepy voice was the most beautiful sound my ears ever heard. My heart was bursting out with joy, happiness. Love.

I loved Damon. I really, really loved him. I smiled to myself, and then my smile vanished when our past conversation came in my head.

"Kill Xander", I whispered softly.

But, I decided it. I was ready. If getting my Damon meant that I had to kill the Prince of vampires, then so be it. Then I'd kill him. I made up my mind.

I could kill him, I thought. I was pretty sure he has killed many innocent humans before. The murder of that night flashed before my eyes again. Of how Xander, so heartlessly killed that girl before my eyes. A cold blooded monster he was, a killer. A blood sucker. I could kill him, killing a killer. Getting my lover.

"I'd kill Xander, Damon", I whispered, even knowing that he was sleeping. "I promise I will."

I kissed Damon's forehead and hugged him tighter to myself, as I drifted off to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hellooooo, pretty souls. ❤️

Here's the new chapter to TC and I hope you guys like it! 😊

Vote and comment, to let me know what you people think of it.

Lots of love...
~Rose~