Chapter 26

I woke up to the feeling of Damon's strong, muscular arm around my waist, and his face against my chest as his cool breathe was tickling my skin. I smiled and opened my eyes, smiling even wider remembering the promises we made last night. Of loving each other, of never letting go. My heart sang a happy tune knowing this man beside me was mine, and mine only.

I looked at him and giggled, his hair was a mess, covering his face. They grew a bit longer but looked super soft and silky nonetheless. I kissed his head and stroked his hair, he was still asleep.

"Mm.. Eva", he murmured in a deep morning voice and pulled me to him, our bodies touching skin to skin.

I laughed, remembering when he called me a sleepyhead. "Who's the sleepy head now, huh? Wake up, it's morning. Rise and shine."

"But I don't want to", he replied.

I giggled again. He was being stubborn and it was already late. I decided to wake him up, but in a different way, as I smiled wickedly.

"Damon", I whispered in his ear. "Darling, wake up", I said in a sing-song and kissed his neck, waiting

No movements... Ugh!

I tickled him. "Wake UP!"

Still, no movements. Not even a bulge. "Damn it, boy!"

I blew in his ear. Fuu...

He woke up with a start, his eye wide and he looked around, trying to understand what just happened. I started laughing.

"God! You should have seen you face. Oh my God", I said in between laughter.

Realisation came upon him and he rubbed his eyes. "Damn Eva. You little idiot!"

I laughed harder. "Damon. Oh God."

"Aw, babe. Don't laugh so much. I'll show you who's funnier", he said, his eyes holding a mischievous glint and smirked as he pushed me down on the bed and got on top of me, pinning my hands on the both sides of my head.

"Damon", I gasped in surprise.

"Uh huh, babe. Who's funny now? Me?", he asked seductively and got down to kiss my neck. His tongue teased on my sweet spot and I moaned softly.

"St.. stop", I said.

"No. Who's funny now? Say?", he repeated. His leg was in between my both and his stomach was pressing against mine.

But, I won't give up. "You..", I replied, trying to keep a straight face.

"Hmm", he wandered. "I see." He bit my neck lightly and sucked on the skin, giving me a hickey.

"Oh..", I gasped out

"Say who's funny now?" His hands explored my body, tickling me with the coolness of his hands and I closed my eyes.

"Fine. Fine it's me", I said, my voice barely audible.

He smirked. "Told you so, baby girl", he replied cockily and got off me.

"You're a cheat. Hmph!"

Damon laughed, my heart melting. "Sorry sorry. But I had to take my revenge, right?", he said and pushed his hair back, one strand escaping and falling over his eyes. I wanted to reach out and touch it, but I was supposed to be angry at him.

"Hmph!", I said again and turned around.

"God. Stop being so stubborn, little darling."

"..."

"Okay, I get it. I'll make you your favorite breakfast. Tell me what do you want?"

I smiled cheekily. "Waffles!", I said enthusiastically, like a child.  I loved them. Who didn't?