Chapter 25

I turned to where the voice came from. It was his, a voice I could identify even when I was dying. It was the voice of an angel.

"Damon?", I asked softly, my throat closing up with unshed tears.

I saw him standing casually, leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed over his chest. His lips were plastered with a huge smirk, he was looking at me pensively with his dreamy amber eyes, the fire within shook me to the core, not believing he was actually here and not a figment of my imagination.

Seeing him again, after four long days, I realised just how much I missed his presence, his voice. Him. But I was frozen, I didn't expect him to come.  Hell, I didn't even see or hear him, or felt his calming presence. Just how long was he standing there?

"Long enough, babe. Long enough to hear you", he said cockily and smirked the largest smirk again.

I felt like crying, I felt like running to him and embrace him close to my  heart. I felt so many overwhelming emotions playing through me at that instant, of love, need, anger, pain, sorrow, that I was left speechless and simply frozen.

"Da—", I tried say out his name, to believe he was actually here and I wasn't dreaming. But my voice got choked on tears as they started to pour uncontrollably down my cheeks.

He took a step towards me, and I noticed he was wet, more like drenched. His white shirt was sticking to his perfect abs, becoming see through. His hair was wet and messy, sticking out here and there as water was dripping down them. Even his eye lashes held a few little drops out water. He looked too good to be true.

"Is that how you treat your lover after he comes back to you dripping wet from rain, Eva? You gawk him?", he asked and his lips curled up in a small but genuine smile. And that was everything for me.

He was here and he was real. I ran to him and wrapped my arms tightly around him, engulfing him in a hug like my life depended on it.

"Damon", I murmured, pressing face against his strong muscular chest. I didn't care if he was drenched, he was here. "Damon, please don't... Ever.. leave me", I said in between tears. "Please stay with.. me. Don't ever, ever, ever go. I... I love.. I love you, Damon", I choked out at last, hugging him even closer to myself.

"Oh, Eva", he said soothingly and put his hand around my back and kissed my head. His lips pressed against my scalp made me cry out harder. He started stroking my hair.  "Baby girl", he cooed softly, trying to call me down, but I didn't as I grabbed shirt tightly. I wanted to let out my emotions, my pain for once and for all.

"Mm."

He put his hand on my chin and made me look up with my puffy red eyes, I was a mess. He smiled. "What did I say, Eva? Don't ever cry. It's not for someone as beautiful as you. You only deserve happiness, and the best", he said softly and kissed my forehead, rubbing my back soothingly.

I stayed quiet, trying not to cry. I missed him so much that it was tugging the strings of my heart. His hand brushed against my cheek softly and he looked down at my tear soaked face.

"Even when you cry, you are beautiful too", he whispered in my ear huskily, making my heart skip beats.

He leaned in and took my face in his hands and kissed my softly, with love and passion. I wrapped my arms tighter around him, pulling him closer as I kissed him back.

"Eva", he murmured against my lips. "Oh, how much I missed you, baby", he said as he broke the kiss and put a stray strand of hair behind my ear.

Then he kissed me again, more desperately this time, our lips moving in a synchronization against each other. He caught my lip between his teeth and pulled it softly.

"Damon...", I moaned while kissing him, it came out muffled and that encouraged him. He brought his hand down my waist, sliding it down the curve of my hip, pushing me into him, begging for an entrance, which I gladly permitted. And soon, our tongues were entangled as we were lip to lip, body to body. My eyes were closed but I knew exactly where his shirt buttons were as I undid them, pulling his wet shirt away from his perfectly sculpted body.

"Oh, God", I breathed out, looking at him with needy and desperate eyes. Wanting him.

He turned me around and pushed me against the wall, capturing my body between him and the wall and attacked my lips once again, biting me, teasing me. Leaving me begging for more. I held his shoulder as a support as his hands tugged the hem of my shirt, pushing it up to reveal my skin.

"Eva", he growled. "What are you doing to me, babe?" His hands touched my bare skin, moving upwards, and I gasped, feeling the cold touch against my hot skin. I was hot, so hot for him and his touch was like fire, sending shivers of pleasure down my whole body.

I leaned into him and wrapped my legs around his waist as the wall was supporting my back, and my hand tugged at his silky raven hair, pulling it. He sucked on my lips and I moaned when he teased my tongue, his hand tugging the clasp of my bra creating sparks on my body. But I didn't stop, and neither did he. Damon broke the kiss, both of us panting and breathing heavily. He looked at me with his liquid gold eyes which reflected millions of emotions.

"Damon...", I started saying, but he cut me off, again, by placing his lips on mine, kissing me ever so sweetly. His hand left my shirt and soon it was on the floor, crumpled up. I blushed furiously, never was I so much exposed to anyone before.

I squeezed my eyes shut in shame when he broke the kiss. I felt his eyes on me, my cheeks heating up.

"Don't", he whispered seductively. "So beautiful. Don't be shy Eva, you are perfect." He touched my lip, tracing with his index finger and I kissed it.

He brought his face down, and kissed me right over my heart, making me blush tomato red in the process. I put my hand on the back of his head, holding his hair. He chuckled softly, his voice sounding like heavenly bells ringing. I opened my eyes and looked at him. He was looking at my eyes, deeply. I smiled, and he pressed his lips against my temple. I got down but he still trapped, caging me with his arms.

Damon pushed my hair aside, making my neck bare and softly kissed on it. I felt goosebumps all over my body. It was so different, a beautiful feeling that felt just right with him. Such an intimate act.

"You don't even know how I spent my days without you, Eva", he said against my neck, kissing again as I held on to him tightly. My legs were weak and he was the only support for me. He pressed his face in the crook of my neck and continued. "They were hell for me, Eva. Worse than hell. I would rather die than leave you again, let you go, push you away. Every single moment was like an year, everyday, a century. It was so, so fucking hard. I wanted to come running back to you, but I was afraid, that you won't accept me again."

I swallowed, feeling what he felt, knowing what knew. Doing exactly what he did. Waiting..

I stroked his hair, trying to comfort him, saying no Damon, never. Never. I won't ever let you go again. But I remained silent and he smiled against my neck, his hand tracing my spine.

"And, when I left, I realised I could never part from you, not again, Eva. You, your are my life, my dream, my love, soul, breath. A reason to exist. You are my everything, now. I give my everything to you, Eva. You are all I've ever needed. Just take me back", he whispered.

"Damon", I whispered. My heart cried for him, for his sorrow. Causing him this pain. Hearing him say those made my heart swell up. His hand brushed my cheek and he silenced me again, with the next words he said.

"I love you, Eva."

I spoke up, nearly whispering, only for him to hear.

"I love you, Damon. I promise, I won't ever let you go."

---------------------------------------------------------

Ain't they so beautiful together? Perfect for each other ❤️😊

So here's the new update. Tell me what you think about it, let me know.

Vote and comment, and I promise I'll update soon.

Till then...
Lots of love
~Rose~