4 ~ 'Why did I get a sense of excitment just now?'

Third P.O.V

After a brief moment of Judy getting annoyed at Nick, she apologise to y/n. "We've got an investigation to start, let's not bother... um" Nick looks at her in a way of help. She smiles back genually, she parts her lips "y/n".  Nick moves his body closer towards her, in way so to the crowd doesn't hear.
"Thanks again for that, I can tell you don't want any fuss, so we'll just leave it as this." A distinct smirk appears, she nods "I appreciate it, though it would be you in trouble, not me for once" she shows slight discomfort at that last thing she said, almost as if it slipped out subconsciously. He picks up on it "for once? Not as untouchable as you think now are you?" Playing her at her game flawlessly. Yet she recovers smoothly, flicking him on the nose teasingly "show me what you find" with that said she turns on her heel and begins to walk away, tail swishing, the officer left with a frustrated bunny questioning what he had said to her. Not paying any attention to what she's saying he watches her as she disappears around the corner a couple of metres away. Looking forwards to their next encounter.

Nicks P.O.V

'What an interesting fox'

"Hellooo, earth to Nick!" His thoughts are disrupted by a moving arm in front of him. I blink a few times, turning my attention back to Judy. "What were you talking about just then? Why did she walk away?" Simply just laughing at her, I feel pity towards her confusion and decide to tell her, leaving out the last part. 

Y/n  P.O.V

Finally away from the crowd, away from officers I sigh, feeling relieved. I slap myself on the cheeks, 'what the hell was that? Not me for once, great, now I've got a cop on my case'
Although he could just have been playing along, enjoying it slightly.
Whatever, I'm tired.

I yawn stretching my arms above my head. They fall loosely beside me, my feet echoing, the streets practically empty at this time of night. I fancy some noodles tonight, or perhaps a stir fry... I furrow my brows, pursing my lips, an exasperated sigh make its way from my mouth. I could just grab something from a convenience store on my way home. Rummaging in my pockets I retrieve a few stray notes.

An abrupt coldness strikes me, the cold breeze swaying more roughly than before. Tilting my head up towards the cloud filled dark abyss sky. Noticing the density of the clouds. 'Looks like it's going to rain'

Soon enough I feel droplets of rain fall down on me.

I pull my hood over my head, as I saunter in the heavy downpour. small pellets of water spitting on my hands as the remainder of the drops quench the scattered puddles decorating the pavement. Through one of the pools of rainwater, the familiar flash of police sirens are brought to my attention. I lift my head up, peering out from under my drenched hood. They whizz past, my eyes making out blurred lights. 'Why did I get a sense of excitement just now?'

Normalising myself, my feet are sprayed by a car pulling up next to me, the droplets climbing up my legs. Turning my head towards the vehicle, I'm wet enough. My guts are hit with a strange wave, that car isn't the one that past moments ago... Come on there's so many around. But I remain there transfixed, the door swings open.      

"Y/n?"

I peer up at him from under my hood. "Officer?"
"Want a lift? I've just dropped my partner off"

Third P.O.V

She looks at him sceptically "what's with that look? Don't trust me huh? Well it's your call, get even more wet or save yourself the journey"
She shrugs her shoulders, making her way towards the car door. Swinging her legs over, closing the door with slight force behind her.

They car drives off along the rain watered flooded road.