5 ~ 'Close to normal conversation'

"So, where do you live?"

Telling him the street, eyes eagerly looking around the car, before stopping at the front window. Not long ago the sky was painted with hues of red, orange and pink. Y/n glances down at her damp sleeves, wiping off stray rain drops from her face. She sniffles, before facing Nick. His eyes locked on the road. She bites down onto her bottom lip, how to start conversation, she doesn't normally have trouble starting conversation with a stranger... Well, let's just say he's one of the only strangers that hasn't tried to oppose her, therefore finding the correct words rather than some snarky remark plus insults, is proving rather challenging.

Nick's P.O.V

From the corner of my I can see her pulling strange faces. Then in an instant she turns and catches my eyes , before she turns away once again. I glance over, the corners of my lips fighting a smile, eyebrows slightly raised.

But something in her eyes suddenly change. A hint of mischief emerges from the depth of her iris, I swear I'm seeing things, tiredness must be corrupting my senses. 'Get a grip Wilde.' Why is she getting in my head so much? There just seems to be something about her... This seems to have happened from upon arriving here, it could just be a coincidence.

Y/n  P.O.V

Whatever just happened then has passed. "Hey officer" regaining my poise, I turn my body towards the focussed fox, "what's with the 'officer'? I don't take you as someone who would have that much respect for me."
Slumping back back into my chair I reply "you're right, you'll need to earn my respect first..." my chair unexpectedly starts to vibrate and move back. "H-Hey, what did you touch?" He says in a state of panic, keeping his eyes on the road, whilst one paw remains on the steering wheel, and the other grazing over buttons before pressing down onto something, which instantly stops the uncomfortable vibrating of the chair, returning it back to its origin. I flash him a sheepish grin. "You're trouble, I can tell"

And he couldn't be anymore right.

Surprisingly we actually managed to have a close to 'normal conversation'.
For one, I learned his name is Nicholas P Wilde.
"What does the 'P' stand for?" I tilts my head at him in a questionable manor. "Oh I apologise, you don't know me well enough to know that, not even Judy knows." I slightly pout, folding my arms facing away from him, leaning against the window, my eyes following the rain down the window, "fine, I didn't want to know anyway"

Nicks P.O.V

A blatant laugh threatens to erupt from my mouth. Giving in to myself I erupt into a fit of laughter. "You're such a little kid pouting and sulking like that"  perhaps one of her many personalities.

I curve the car to the curb, "well, here we go, how far you got to walk?" I watch her as she climbs out, her paw touching the pavement. She spins around "not far" she says pulling her hood back over her ears. "Thanks for the lift, I appreciate it" she gazes out from beneath the still damp hood of hers. I catch her eyes, "uh-y-yeah, it was no problem. Don't be getting in any trouble"
"Well I'll try, it's not normally me that starts it" she shuffles her feet slightly, everting her eyes from my gaze. "Goodnight y/n, who knows, we might meet again"