7 ~ 'Wait... Do I like her?'

Nick's P.O.V

My ears twitch, nose burning before I sneeze. 'Someone must be thinking about me' I smile, not at anyone in particular. I fall back onto my bed, my uniform hung up neatly, whilst my home clothes lay sprawled out all over the floor. Hugging the duvet a little tighter and rolling so that it encloses me in warmth. My paws brush along the silk mattress, cheeks pressing up against the cool velvet pillows, thick and irresistibly soft, like a billowing cloud. My mind caught in a carousel of thoughts, events from the day replay in my mind, demanding analysis. Yet a single thought sticks in my mind, not entirely sure what it corresponds to. Falling in love is somewhat like falling asleep, slowly, then all at once. Now where did I hear that?

I notice a blackness come over me. Like a blanket, however not a blanket of warmth but a blanket of coldness resulting in me shivering. Yet it's making my eyes feel heavier and heavier. I'm so reluctant to drifting off into oblivion tonight, almost as if I want to keep replaying today's memories over and over, I don't want to forget. The way her (e/c) orbs caught mine, the way she hid her face in under her hood, the rain dripping down, displaying all her alluring yet bonny features.

Then it suddenly dawns on me... 'Do I like her?'

My cheeks instantly begin to burn. 'I've only just met her, how could I possible experience feelings towards her?!'
This lack of sleep is distracting, and these thoughts that make my brain rattle are keeping me awake. It's confusing. Things like this happen, don't allow it to distract you. All I need to think about right now is falling asleep, my mind will function better in the morning. As my consciousness ebbs, my disorderly mind elapses into free fall, swirling with the beautiful chaos of a new dream.