32 ~ 'You're not inspectors, are you?'

The two of us eye the group of animals cautiously, unsure as the what they're doing. Warren engages in conversation quickly ushering them into his office. "Just get to your class already" pushing my paw away he walks away, annoyed.

Anger, It is the vexing of the soul.

Left there slightly fazed, he's harbouring something, casually turning my attention to Warren's office door left open, wandering over in hope of hearing something. "Y/n!"
Nearly letting out a yelp I straighten up, "What is it?" His head pops out from the door, "come in" rising an eyebrow, I walk placidly in. Only to be greeted with untrustworthy smiles awkwardly formed from the corner of their lips. Watching me enter, "what's with the gathering?" Taking a seat facing them across the table. "This is an impressive place, we hadn't realised how much this place is worth to those in need of it" the woman explains partially, not making much sense. "And?" Not caring much for her small talk, "get to the point, why am I needed?" Glaring down at them, a couple hesitantly look at each to her. "Well- ahem" the one adjacent to her left clears his throat, "we heard you are giving lessons, we've heard about what you're capable of and we want you to-"
Immediately cutting him off "who exactly are you if you don't mind me asking" he seems noticeably shaken after I ask this, "t-that's not important right now" he turns to whisper to the woman "you said this would be simple"
Cocking my head "alright, I can see we're not getting very far like this. You're not inspectors are you? Let's clear that up first" Warren looks displeased, most likely from his frantic search for paperwork to be for nothing.
"No, we're not"
"Ok... Then what are you here for?" Calm and composed. "We want you" the words that left her mouth leave with a short breath.

"Huh?" Head falling to the side like a confused dog, in hope of hearing it in a way of understanding.