3- Tell us why?

~~~
"Tell us what you did and where's your boss and base!" A middle aged man yells right in my face, the straight jacket I was still wearing had broken straps my hands well, they cuffed my hands while the sleeves where on cuffed me to the table. I just looked down. "Tell us!" I say nothing just looking down. "Tch. Fine!" The man leaves, slamming the door, I lift my head to look at the door, I look back down again.

--
"She sure is stubborn." A man speaks as he stares at Y/n on the chair looking down. "I say, she doesn't say anything but, just stares down." The man before crosses his arms. "Hm, maybe it's because you keep yelling at her. No wonder she can't talk." The man chuckles, the other man was offended. "Hey!" The younger man laughs. "I wonder why she has that straight jacket." The older man says. "Mmm, and why she has broken straps." They both wonder. Then the younger walks to the door. "Where you going?" The old man says staring at him. "I wanna talk with her." He closes the door.

---
I wiggle my toes, they were cold, they looked blue. Then the door opens. I lift my head to expect the old man but, it was a younger man. He smiles and takes a set on the other side of the table. "Hello, my name is Fujihura. What's yours?" He asked kindly. I had no interest of telling him, I looked back down. "I see you don't like talking." He keeps talking. I play with my toes. The man clears his throat. "Why do you have a straight jacket on? I'll give you time." That question stun me. I slightly move my eyes up at him. After minutes pass, I felt like telling. I sigh. "This came from an asylum." I say aloof. He seem surprised me talking. "What did you do?" He asks again, his elbows on the table resting his chin on his hands into fists. "I won't tell you much but... do you know the kill happened at 2010? The kill of the person who was famous for giving charity and a singer?" I stare at the table waiting for his response. "Yes..." He sounded interested. "Well... I did it." I lift my head smiling insanely. That fear in his eyes, says it all that he wants to leave, but his mind says stay. "I-is there anything else you did?" He stutters. "Well, I killed the Masukuto family, and burned there house." A small chuckle leaves my lips. I see his fist clinch. "But, I remember there was another one." He hides away that anger. "Oh, you mean my twin? Heh, yeah, he helped me but, we we're caught and was sent to the asylum." I grin a little. "And then, you escaped. That's what I heard on the news back then, you where big news, reasons why people stay in there homes before midnight." He narrows his eyebrows. "Oh? We where that scary? I didn't know." I grin. "You killed hundreds of people. And I don't understand why you didn't get executed." He looked mad now. I only like fear, not anger, I toned down my craziness. "Me ether. I guess we were lucky. Besides, I don't really remember my parents I think they died? I don't know if I even killed those people." I scratch my head. "How can you not be sure?" "Well, I have a second me." The man squinted his eyes, and sighs. "Take her away." "What?" Before I was to ask, two men come in and it was all a blur.

~~~
Y/n POV