6- You're my favorite prisoner

Y/n POV
Hours pass by which felt like years. Going to a prison with no women? And only boys? This is... going to be weird.

I never talked to boys since my last heartbreak from someone I loved, love? That's a stupid word, why would anyone believe that? Stand the point, boys are going to drool over me, to much attention. I sigh I stand up from the ground, my legs were numb from sitting to long. I walk over to the bars. "If only I can break out like I did back then..." I slide a finger on the rusty metal. I rub the rust against my fingers. "Hm. Probably 40 years since this happened." I talk to myself. It was rather quiet, it would always be noisy.

I look at my next door cell mate, he was scared. I looked at every cell nearby. Everyone looks at me with fear, is it because I killed, the prisoner and the guard? Probably that was it. I sigh. I sit on the springy bed, I lay down my hands under the pillow, then something pricked me. I lift the pillow and it was, scissors. Was my cell mate trying to escape? I take the scissors and stare at it for a moment. I looked at my hand were it pricked me, there was small blood on my finger, I placed it on my lips and sucked the blood. Wait...

(Maybe I could cut my hair, and make myself a guy!) I thought. But, my chest takes the cake out of it. I needed something to make it flatter. I looked around the cell, of course, nothing useful here. But, I did see bandages at the infirmary, maybe I could wrap that around my chest to make it look flat. But, they wouldn't let me if I'm not hurt. I looked at the scissors, I clutch on the scissors and hold it above my left palm. If it means to go to the infirmary, then do it. I hesitated for a moment and I slide the blade across my palm, I screamed in pain, everyone looks at me. I hid the scissors under my bed, and just in time. The guards run to my cell. "What happened?!" One of them ask. "Oh. I just, slit my palm on one of the stones." I show my palm. "That doesn't look good. Come with us to the infirmary." One of them unlocked the cell, I get up and walk out of my cell.

We made it to the infirmary. One of the old man before opens the door. "What happened?" He asks looking up at the guards. "She injured her hand. Fix it up will you?" He pushes me inside, the old man closes his door. "Sit over there." He points at a chair, I walked over to it and sit down looking at my palm, then I came here for one thing, the bandages. I looked around and saw a pair on a counter. "Hm... ah ha! Here it is." He takes a big roll of bandages and alcohol rub. "Let me see your hand." He kneels down, and takes out his hand to me, I place my bloody hand on his. "Hm... what happened?" He asks, as he takes out an cotton ball. "Uh, I accidentally slit my hand on one of the stones." I try to keep a straight face. "Really? Because, it seems like it was from scissors." He chuckles as he pours the alcohol. My eyes widen in surprise. "H-how do you know?!" I stare at him blankly. "Please, I'm a doctor, I know what types of cuts there are." He takes my hand. "This will sting a little." He warns me, sweat goes down my head. He dabs the cotton on my palm, I hiss in pain. "If it stings that means it's working." He smiles. "Yeah..." I quietly say, I can feel his smile fade away.

After he puts the alcohol on my hand, he wraps the bandages on my hand. Maybe I can ask him. "Um, maybe you could give me the bandages, I guess I'll have to change it time to time, right?" I scratch my cheek as I smile sheepishly. "Hm. Tell me the truth." He raises a brow. I can never get pass this old goat. I sigh in defeat. "Um, I-I'm going to a new prison and this prison has only boys, and I need the bandages for... for..." I try to chock out the words. "Lemme guess... you need them to flatten your chest?" He titles his head, I look down. "Yes..." I mutter. He just chuckles. "Well, if you just asked, I'd give it to you! Here you go." He gives me the bandages, I stare at them and looked back at the doctor. "Thank you." I give a faint smile. "No problem. And, I won't tell anyone about the scissors." He smiles. I grip on to the bandages and put them in my pocket. "You know, even though we just met, I'm gonna miss you. You're one of my best patients, out of all the prisoners." He leaves the room into his office. "Inmate 6. Let's go." The guards come in, I get up and follow the guards.

____________________
Okie! Les go to interesting things now!