14- "Echos."

Y/n POV

*Beep*... *Beep*... *Beep*

Hearing that annoying beeping, I decided to open my eyes, seeing an unfamiliar celling. I open my eyes completely and find myself in a hospital bed. 'W... What the hell happen?' I try to get up but, my head hurts like hell, I lay my head on the bed groaning rubbing my head. When, the light blue certains slide open, scaring me a little. It was an old man on a round chair slidding across. "So... I heard you escaped as you first got here, and got beat by Hajime." He puts a pipe or some sort in his mouth. "So you heard... where am I?" I look around trying to figure out where I am. "Oh, your in a infirmary. Are you feeling anything?" He asks as smoke comes out of his mouth. "Um, just a little dizzy and sore." I rub my head once again feeling the pain. "Just take some pills and you'll be fine, Kagu give her the medicine please." He rolls off somewhere else, as I stare at him, an pink haired girl holds out an tray of medicine, she doesn't seem to be real, obviously. I take the pills and swallow them. The door opens and it was a blue haired boy. "Hello, Mr. Otogi." He waves and smiles at the old man. "Hello, Seitarou. Here for inmate 13?" "Yes sir, were is he?"

Otogi points to me. "Over there, his in good to go." Seitarou walks up to me, I get off my bed and follow Seitarou, he seemed tensed, I didn't bother to say anything because I don't wanna talk right now. While we walked, a man with orange hair with green tips stops our tracks. "And this is Hajime's new trouble maker, huh?" He smirks crossing his arms, greaaaaat their going to talk for a while. "Oh, this is inmate 13, I need to take him to his cell as soon as possible." He smiles sheepishly. "Inmate 13? Heh," He grins staring down at me. "Try to make Hajime's life more stress, alright?" I narrow my eye brows. "H-hey, don't say that." Seitarou slides in the middle waving his hands. "Sorry, I just wanted to talk with the new inmate-" "Well, you're 'talk' better be over soon because I'm getting tired and I want to go back to my cell. Now move, please." I stare into his eyes and he was shocked. Seitarou lightly pushes my back.

Finally back at building 13, Seitarou unlocks the door and I walk in. I sit on the floor legs underneath my hands on my lap, staring at the door. I hear footsteps coming near the bar window next to the other group. "Hey! What the hell was that!? Why'd you just left us there? I thought we had an deal." Uno starts, I just ignore him. "Hey man, calm down, don't need to get raddled up." Jyugo tries to calm him down.

Third person :3

"How are you fine with this?!" Uno shouts at Jyugo. "Who cares, I mean, I can break us out of here when ever I want to." Jyugo tenses up. "Well, we had a deal, and he ditched us!" Uno goes back to the window. "What's the deal huh? You don't like us! What is it!?"

The imagery of Y/n having lightning struck behind her as she looks at Uno. Uno tenses. "Did you not hear me last night? You're an tool, a toy for me to play with so I can break you, I want to get out of here more then you do so, if you're going to put those kind of comments on me, I would highly suggest you to shut up!" Y/n gives one last glare. She looks back at the door. Uno stares in shock and steps back from the window. "Told you do calm down." Jyugo speaks. "SHUT UP YOU!!"

-Time passes, Night time-

Y/n slips in her futon, places near the outside window, where stars are clearly seen from her view. Y/n sighs and closes her eyes and thinks of nothing...

Y/n POV

After I closed my eyes I find myself in an big room or some sort. This room was way to fimilliar, it was the room where I meet myself. "Hey Y/n." An fimilliar voice says behind me, I turn around. "Hello, N/n. Haven't seen you in a while, when I was escaping..." I stare at her, she laughs. "Sorry, I was busy." She rubs her hands while smilling, I sigh. "This is not what I'm here for." "Oh, I know" My eyes widen in confusion. "Y-you do? How?" Probably the stupidest question but, I wanted to know. "Duh! Are you that cluless? Didn't I told you what you're thinking?" "Y-yes. you have. So, what was that." "What was what?" N/n raises an eyebrow. "That weird looking creature, when I tried to go to my freedom!" I shout, glaring. "Oooooh, that. Well... it's you." N/n smirks moving her eyes to me. I was very confused, it was an imagery of an monster, it had a scar that glowed yellow and the hair was long the teeth were sharp and huge, the eyes were different then mine. How was that me? "It doesn't make sense. How is that me?" I question. N/n sighs. "Looks like your still recovering. When you were still in the asylum, you made these characters in your head. But, half of those characters are lost somewhere but, me," N/n giggles. "Get on with it." I hissed at her. "Alright. You're characters were so strong they became what they seem, like let's say, you created an hybrid of an bird and an human and the features were you and then, when they feel like coming out they do. Bird wings bird legs and feathers but, also human." N/n grins. I get it know... if N/n comes out, she'll control my body and they why she looks will look on me. "What your saying is, I made a character and they control my body whenever they feel like it? Am I correct?" N/n moves her head to me. "Exactly." She smiles evilly. "Does B/n have this to?" I ask a little worried. "Hm? Oh no, his is different. If he imagines a power it will happen." She waved her hand. I gulp. "His more powerful then me?" "Mmmm, welllll... you are."

I sweat drop a weak smile placed on my face. "What?" "Well, you can think of anything and other things so, I think you're the most powerful." "It just sounds like I'm the main character..." I stare at N/n. "Now that doesn't mater does it? Besides, it's time to wake up."

Everything starts to broke into pieces on the floor and the walls, in the bottom was black. "W-wait! I still need to talk to you!" I try and grab N/n but, I fall through the floor, it feels like I'm falling forever.

It was dark... It was cold.... It feels lonely... This is what loneliness feels like? It's... It's...... Horrible.

I feel something warm and wet on my cheek, I slowly touch it. It was tears? Heh.... It's been a while.

Inmate....

It echoes, it sounded familiar.

Inmate...!

Am I supposed to wake up?

Inmate!

-
My eyes flutter open and I look at the metal door. It was seitarou staring at me, with a worried face. "Um.... Are you... Crying?" He raises an eyebrow. I stare at him blankly, I wipe my tears. "I'm fine..." I say nonchalantly, getting up. "Good morning, inmate 13. I'm supposed to take you to breakfast." I wait until the door opens, he unlocks the door and I follow to the cafeteria.

____________
Sorry for the long update.

My internet is cut off and I'm at my grandfathers house to update and to visit times to times.

So, I'll try and upload as fast as I can!

And......... I lost my iPod........... Yeaaaaaaaahhhh....

So, I have to type on my laptop or use my aunts iPod and it will be hard for me to update so... Hope you understand!

Mitsuru: Aw, it's okay author-chan, take your time!

Thanks Mitsuru.... You can always call me Yammy you know?

Mitsuru: Sure, Yammy~Chan!

Nico: I feel bad for Yammy~Chan...

Jyugo: Don't feel too bad, she's always on her thingy anyways and doesn't do anything with her life

HEY!

Jyugo: Isn't it true though?

........ Yes

Rock: Hey, at least you get to still write! *pats Yammy*

Thanks....

Seitarou: Hey, you guys aren't supposed to be out of your cells!

Don't worry, Blue Berry, I got this!

Rock: Blue Berry?

Uno: You never give us nicknames

Next chapter,

Bye!