19-"Watch it!" -Y/n

(WARNING: very short)
Y/n POV
Weeks has passed now and I'm still thinking how to get Rock's buffet. There was nothing I could do so, I have to give up all my lunch and breakfast to him.

I sigh heavily, I had to give up something that keeps me from dying...

I walk over to the little bared window. "Rock?" I call out. The large man head perks to my direction and rushes over to me. "You got it?" He says happily. I sigh once again. "No, for that, I have to give you my breakfast and lunch for 5 months." I lay my arms in between the gaps of the bars. "Well, I guess that's okay. Hm, yeah, I'll take it!" He says with a smile.

"Alright." I walk away laying on my futon, staring at the empty ceiling, my thoughts running through me.

Now.... That Jyugo guy... He wants something I know that... But, what? It's not video games. Not a girlfriend or boyfriend. Not food... What is it?

The thoughts going through me, bothering me until. "Inmates, get out of your cells and hit the showers!" Hajime shouts, snapping me back to reality.

Showers? Oh god, I'm a woman! I can't take showers!

I slightly panic. I walk over to my cell door. "Excuse me but, may I take it at night?" I call out to the large man, he looks over his shoulder. "Huh?" He walks over to my cell. "I'd like to take my bathing at midnight." I repeat. Hajime stares at me and sighs heavily. "Alright." He walks away. Unlocking the others out to take them to the showers.

I lay my back on the door looking at the ground. It was silent when, I hear someone's shoe's click against the floor, I see who it is. It was the blue haired boy, Seitarou. "Hey." I call out to him, he jumps a little startled and looks at me. "Y-yes?" He walks over to me.

"Can you let me out?" I say bluntly. He raises a brow. "Um, I'm sorry, I'm not supposed to do that." He was about to leave. "No, I meant that can I get some fresh air!" He turns and considers. "Mm, I guess if it's for some air. Okay." He walks up to my cell and unlocks it.

He walks me to the courtyard.

We made it to the courtyard, it looked nice. Almost Chinese themed. "I'll be standing here if you need me." Seitarou smiles.

I walk around the yard when. "Hey!" As I was gonna turn to who it was, they crashed into me. We both fall to the ground, I growl under my breath. "Have you ever look where your going?" I say coldly. The man looked up, he had black hair and 2 long braids, magenta eyes and 3 red dots on his forehead. "How about you?" He responses with a cold tone.

I glare at him. I get off the ground, dusting my straight jacket. "Liang, what happened?"

______________________
Are you happy you pento beans?!