11- Making fun of the new cell mate.

"Um... hi." Nico speaks. The others look at him. "Nico!" They whisper yelled at him. "What?" Nico asks cluelessly. "This guy is crazy! We don't know what's his capable of!" Uno narrows his eyebrows at Nico. "Yeah, he could just slash our throats out!" Rock joins in. They all talk with Nico saying it's a bad idea to talk with the new cell mate.

Y/n POV
The new cell mates are pretty loud but, I'll wait until Papa and B/n, breaks me out of here. "DON'T TALK TO STRANGERS!" One of them shouts. I twitch with rage, grinding my teeth. Gripping on my straight jacket. "You seem irritated." N/n comes from behind. "A little. Yes." I whisper so they won't hear. "You want me to slash their throats?" She chuckles while her thumb goes across her neck. "No. I don't want trouble right now... you can kill them when, Papa and B/n comes... you can have fun." I grin. N/n stares at me with shock, then she grins. "As you say. Our deal is sealed." She laughs and disappears.

I sigh. All the men seems like they heard me. Good, I needed there attention.

3rd person
The group stop arguing and stare at Y/n. They all sweat drop. They stare at her blankly. "Are you done fighting?" Y/n speaks. Their jaws drop. "Uh... yes..." Jyugo says nervously. "Good." Y/n turns her head to them, they all tense up of her eyes. They feel like there going into a black hole staring at that eye, her hair covering her other one. They gulp. "I won't to any harm. If you piss me off, I'll most likely probably kill you. But, I'll keep to myself and you keep to yourself." That's all she said and turns her head back to the door.

They're face dulls. Trembling with fear, hugging each other. "Um, may we ask what's your name?" Nico trembles hugging Uno. They all nod. Silences fills the air. "Matthew." She says shortly. They all seemed less scared, and laughs. "Matthew?! That's the cutest name!" Uno falls down with laughter. What was so funny about that name? "Hey! What's your last name?" Rock asks laughing. Y/n hesitated then says it. "Cookie..."

It was silence. And laughter fills the room. "COOKIE?!" They all fall down laughing their heads off. Y/n didn't want anger feed off her, so she let's it happen. She closes her eyes, hearing laughing has been a while, she likes it. But, their laughter seems unique and special. "H-hey, Jyugo, want to escape?" Uno wipes a tear. "Sure." Jyugo grins.

Y/n eyes shot open, hearing 'escape'. But, this place is high ranked, it's impossible for them to escape but, something hits her.
.

.

.

(I CANT TALK LIKE A MAN!)

That's all she thinks. She's only been muttering only words of what they question her. So how is she going to pull this off?

Then, N/n came in knowing what she was thinking. "Nah, don't worry! You sound like a boy and a girl at the same time... but, try sound like a boy." She laughs, Y/n sighs. "Thanks for your compliment." Y/n sarcastically says rolling her eyes. She trusts N/n, so she'll go with her regular voice... Y/n gets up, and looks at her cell mates. "May I follow?" Y/n ask. The group looks at her with shock. They huddle up. "What should we do?" Uno asks. "I don't know, he seems like he wants to get out of here in the first day." Jyugo says. "Huh, sounds just like you Jyugo." Uno laughs. "Shut up!" Jyugo hiss. "Okay, for real should we let him?" Rock says serious.

Y/n was staring at the group huddling up, a sweat drop. They stop huddling and go to the 'window', walking up to Y/n.

Y/n POV
They walk up to the bar window. "Will you kill us if you follow?" A man with a cap that has pins with 11, and blonde hair with pink, asks me. "I will not kill you. In fact.... I'll help you whoever stands in our way." I smile insanely but, try to keep myself sane. "Okay, we don't wanna kill anyone so, you can't kill anyone." A man with black hair with red tips, points at me. I blink blankly and sigh. "I'll do what I'll do. You made yourself a deal, you help me, I help you." I point at myself and them. "Okay, cool, let's go." The black haired man says calmly, I was confused though. "How are we going to escape?" I ask titling my head. "Wait there." The black haired man says.

The group walks to there door. I had a slight smile, I wanted to see how they'll do it. The man with the shackles opens the door... like it was nothing!

My jaw drops. They walk to my door, and a click from the door opens. "H-hey, don't kill us, okay." A man trembling, I saw hands on the edge of the door and he finally opens the door. My eyes widen, he was tall and muscular. Purple on the sides of his hair and red in the middle. The tall man stares at me, looking confused. "Wow you're tiny."

Those words hit me like a arrow in the back with a sign saying 'Tiny'. I always hated being small, even if I saw a kid I'd always say, "Ha! I'm taller then you!" Ah, those where memories. I shake my head shaking off the imagination. "I'd really don't like being called short. So please, don't call me that." I look up at him. "Oh, sure thing!" He bends down and ruffles my hair, I hate being short but, I also hate being touched. I grabbed his wrist and throw him to the ground. "Don't ever touch me." I give him the crazy eye, he tremblings. "U-uh, okay!" He stutters.

"Hey, Rock you- EEE!" The blonde man pokes his head and saw me put 'Rock' into the ground. Well, his name goes splendid with the ground. "He touched me." I say looking at them. "Y-yeah, don't touch him or call him short he'll mostly kill us." Rock gets up clicking his back, he rubs his back.

"Okay, you ready to escape?"