20-"Naughty~." -Honey

"Laing, what happened?" A voice calls out. I look to see who it was and it was a child floating!

What in the actual hell?!

I stare at him in shock. "Mm, nothing." The man I crashed into named 'Laing' gets up and walks over to the floating child. He notices me, I shiver and look away.

"Why'd you guys stop?" I hear a familiar voice, I turn my head slightly to see who it was, the man before when I left the infirmary. He catches me staring and walks over to me. "You're inmate 13? Right?" He cocks his head to the side.

So you do remember me, huh?

"Yes." I say flatly. "Why are you here?" He asks. "I just wanted some air, that's all." I say walking away.

"Seitarou, I want to go back." I say looking straight at him. "Uh, okay." I follow behind, feeling the mans gaze burning my back...

-
Midnight

It was finally midnight, meaning I have to take a shower. I wait patiently in my cell waiting for one of the guards to call me out.

"Inmate 13." Hajime calls out to me. I snap back from my thoughts. I get off the ground and walk over to the cell door, he unlocks it and he follows from behind.

"Alright, you got 20 minutes. Go." He looks at his watch. I walk in the showers.

As I walked in the showers, it was a Japanese shower.
(Those who don't know what those look like, here.)

(Something like this)

I remove my clothes and put them in the locker, I take off the bandages off my chest and wrapped the towel around me.

I walk over to the shower and sit on the stool. I fill up the bucket with hot water. I put on a small cloth on my head and poor the water over my head.
I close my eyes, feeling the heat on my body.

B/n will get me. Papa will get me. I just need to stay here a little longer and I'll be fine. No one can know my identity...

As I stay in my thoughts, I hear 2 male voices. I put the cloth on my head to my chest, trying to hide it.

What the hell?! I thought I was alone!

The 2 male voices come closer, I panic a little, trying to think of something.

Just stay calm, they won't know...

I hear their footsteps come closer, I look up at them. One had purple hair with pale green eyes the other one had green hair with yellow tips and light red eyes.

I did not look any lower but, I was blushing like crazy...

Third person...

Honey and Trois notices Y/n and stares at her (him) in their point of view, she (he) looked emotionless and intimidating.

They both walk over to the stools cautiously, they both were on the sides of Y/n.

Y/n head kept screaming and her shoulders, knees, cheeks were red.

Just great, I'm stuck in the middle...

Y/n thinks of something.

"So, Honey." Trois started wetting his hair. "Yes?"

Honey? Are these guys in a relationship or something?

Y/n thought. "Did you get it done?" Trois says. "What done?" Honey asks washing his hair. "You don't remember?" Trois raises a brow. "I have no idea what you're talking about." Honey says clueless. "You don't remember last night?" Trois stares at Honey.

Last night?! What happened?!

"Noo..." Honey looks off distance. "When we were in the janitors closet!" Trois tries to remind him. "Oh, I remember now."

What the hell?! Are these guys really this open about their relationship?!

Y/n blushes more, shaking with embarrassment. Honey and Trois notices and look at Y/n. "Uh... You okay?" Honey says, staring at Y/n. Trois sees Y/n covering her chest and raises a brow. Y/n notices Trois staring and thinks quick.

Y/n splashes the water in Trois face and puts the bucket on Honey's head, Y/n dashes off and puts on her straight jacket quickly, grabbing her bandages.

Honey had arrows appear from his head, he runs towards where Y/n was. He spots her. "Why the hell did you do that?!" Honey growls.

Y/n eyes widen and gets out, passing Hajime. Hajime chases after her.

Y/n stops at her cell door, she was still wet, water drips down her hair.

"What happened?" Uno says from the cell door. Y/n got startled, she looks at Uno her cheeks still red and her eyes was widen. Uno stares at her blankly, Y/n looks away.

Damn it! He say my cheeks!

Uno raises a brow in confusion and stares at her figure, her body was wet making her straight jacket tight. Uno stares.

He does have a nice figure... Wait. That didn't sound right...

Uno thought a little pink dusting his cheeks.

Hajime finally found Y/n, he thought she was trying to escape but, she was waiting at her cell door. Hajime was both surprise and confused but, he put that aside.

He walks over to Y/n. "I thought you escaped." He says staring at Y/n, he sees something off about her. Y/n notices this. "Open the door, sir!" She commands. He snaps back and opens it, Y/n shuts the door behind her.

"Damn it...." Y/n whispers.

"Hey, Mattie!" Nico chirps. Y/n got startled. "N-Nico!" Y/n voice cracks. Nico raises a brow and sees that Y/n was all wet, he stares way too long. "Nico! Go away!" Y/n says growls. Nico snaps back and looks at his cell mates, Uno was repeating. "That's not gay, that's not gay."
Jyugo and Rock was staring at Uno concern.

"What's up with Mattie's figure...?" Nico says with confusion and wonder in his voice. Uno turns his head head to Nico furiously. "You see it too?!" Uno puts his hands on the boy's shoulders. "Yeah..."
"What the hell are you guys talking about?" Jyugo questions.
"Matthew's body!!" Nico and Uno says union.

Both Rock and Jyugo sweat drop...

_______________________
What else do you want from me?