10- New cell mate... Help

"Welcome to, Nanba Prison." Hajime says expressionless, his hands behind his back. Y/n stares at the prison. It looked more like an small town then a prison. "So, your the person who killed your own inmate and guard?" Hajime stares down at Y/n. Y/n just nods. Hajime was expecting more out of her err, him. Hajime sighs. "Well, at least you don't talk much." Hajime walks forward, Y/n follows as well with Yamato and Seitarou.

Y/n looks down not saying anything. Which makes Hajime look back.

(How strange. He doesn't seem like a talker. Which I hope he doesn't escape his cells as an hobby.) Hajime sighs, they made it to the gates and Hajime takes out his card and places the card on the code. It turns green and opens, they walk inside. "You don't seem like you don't talk much." Hajime speaks to Y/n, Y/n doesn't say anything just a shadow across her eyes. Hajime sweat drops, this was to quiet for him, it started to worry him.

Building 13, cell 13
"Okay, let's hope his nice and friendly." Uno goes to the bright side. "THIS GUY COULD KILL US!" Rock yells, which Uno shrikes. "You think I don't know that?!" Uno gets close to Rock and yells. While Rock and Uno where arguing, Jyugo and Nico stands there watching. "I think we should do something better then, yelling at each other." Jyugo started. "Mmhm." Befor Nico said that, a bed goes across the room. Nico and Jyugo sweat drops. "WHAT THE HELL ROCK?!" Uno points a finger. "YOU MADE ME PANIC!!" Rock points a finger back. "Okay, you two calm down." Jyugo pulls Uno's arm. "Yeah, let's settle down." Nico pulls Rock's arm. Rock and Uno didn't budge from Nico and Jyugo pulling.

When, a crash and stones go flying in their cell, they cover their faces. After the stones where done going everywhere, they look who it was. "YAMATO?!" They all yell at him. "Haha! Sorry, I was going to warn you but, I had to punch this wall." He says cheerfully, they all sweat drop. "Why did you put a hole in our wall?" Uno asks, pointing a weak finger. "Oh, because you're new cell mate is coming!" Yamato puts his hands on his waist. They all had shadows under their eyes. "WHAT?!?" They all yell, again. "WHAT DOES HE LOOK LIKE?!" Rock cries out. "IS HE GOOD LOOKING THEN ME?!" Uno cries out as well. "DOES HE LIKE ANIME AND MANGA?!" Nico cries. "IS HE GOING TO KILL US?!" Jyugo cries. "Ohoho, I don't know! I don't even know how I got here!" Yamato smiles. The ground looks at the cell, from Yamato's shoulder. "Why is it more clean then this window?" Rock starts. They all nod. "Oh, I had a little help!" Yamato points up. "Hello." Seitarou waves. "Wow, Seitarou, I didn't know you could do this stuff." Nico smiles. "Well, it's a special skill I guess." Seitarou scratches his head. "We didn't know you even had a skill." Rock says nonchalantly. Seitarou looks down, upset. "There it is..." Seitarou whispers, while silently crying. "Oh, I forgot!" Yamato cheers.

The group was about to look at him when. "WE NEED BARS!" Yamato puts the bars in the 'window' furiously, the group jumps. "You could've put them gently or at least warn us?!" Uno says annoyed. "Haha! Sorry again, I got excited I'm furious when it comes to placing things!" Yamato laughs. They all sweat drop, including Seitarou. "Yamato, Seitarou. Are you finished?" Hajime was heard from the other side, the group rushes to the door and pokes there heads out, they cheek who the new inmate was but, was blocked off by Hajime. They all grumble. "Yes sir! He may come in!" Yamato saluted and gets out of the room with Seiarou. Hajime enters the cell, the group struggles to get out and they all fall on each other. "Ow! Get your ass out of my face." Uno pushes Jyugo. "Get your face outta my ass!" Jyugo hisses. Then, the door to the cell closes, Hajime leaving. They all look at each other, and finally got up, they all rush to the 'window' and saw the figure.

He was sitting on the floor, legs tucked in, hands on his lap staring at the door. The ground look at him blankly, sweat drops.

"Uh, hi..."