Chapter Eight

Mary...

I bite softly into my bottom lip as I watch Judiah continue to rant

"I feel like I can't do anything right! I try so hard to make everyone happy but someone always ends up upset!" He says and turns towards me.
"Don't focus on making everyone else happy, focus on making yourself happy before you worry about anyone else." I say softly and stand from the hotel bed. We'd come here because he's told me about the problems stirring back at home. I loved how open and honest he was with me, it make me like him even more than I did before.
"I want to make you happy the most." He says before grabbing my waist. I blush and grab his face in my hands.
"Just your attention makes me happy, that's all I need." I smile and he lets a soft one form on his lips. "Kiss me." I whisper and his eyes flutter closed as he places his lips on mine. My eyes also close and I melt in his arms.
"We're digging ourselves so deep." He mumbles into the kiss.
"I know but I love the rush." I moan into his mouth and we fall back onto the bed. A giggle leaves my lips as his lips trail down to my jawline.

He places faint kisses all over it before his teeth capture the lobe of my ear.
"Judiah..." I moan softly as his hand sides under my dress and up my stomach.
"Can I take it off of you? I want to feel you..." He whispers huskily in my ear and I nod my head.
"Yes, do as you please." I really faintly and he shifts to stare into my eyes. Slowly he rides up my blue dress and rids my body of it. A grunt leaves his lips and he slithers his body between my opened legs. They wrap firmly around his waist and he leans down to capture my lips once more.
"What are you doing to me Mary? I've never felt like this before..." He groans in my mouth as I pull at his curls. His heated tongue pushes inside of my mouth and we both fight for dominance. He lets me win, sliding his tongue back into his mouth and letting mine invade it. I swirl it around, tasting him, and I moan. Loud knocks sound from the door, startling both of us. He pulls away from the kiss and stares down at me for a moment before getting up.

I sit up on my knees and watch him as he opens the door.
"Where is she?!" My fathers voice booms and my eyes widen. I sit frozen in shock as I head Judiah scramble over his words.
"I-I..." He stutters and I shake my head.
"I know she's in here boy! The worker downstairs has already told me! Move over and let me in!" He demands and I watch as Judiah is shoved to the ground. My father and another man barge into the room and I scramble from the bed.
"Daddy..." I say softly, my eyes beginning to well with tears. He shakes his head and glares at me in disgust. I attempt to cover my body with the sheets of the bed but he snatches them from around me.
"You're having sex with this man?!" He screams at me and I shake my head.
"No daddy, no! He doesn't want us to! He's a good man daddy I promise!" I cry as he grips my arm roughly. Judiah is shoved deeper into the room by another man and I hear the door slam.
"Mary..." His voice shakes, his eyes wide in fear.
"I thought I told you to stay away from my daughter boy!" My father yells before gripping Judiah's throat.
"Stop!" I scream and run over to them. One of the men accompanying my father grab my waist, holding me back.

"Please! We haven't done anything!" Judiah cries as he's forced to the ground. My father lifts his foot and slams it down on his chest. My eyes blind with tears as I continue to scream at him to stop. Judiah heaves for air as he continues his assault. "I'll leave her alone! Please... stop!" His screams make me clench my eyes shut as my chest heaves. I continue to sob loudly as I listen to them beat him. Judiah chokes on his own blood as he turns to his side. He attempt to crawl away from them but a hard kick is sent to his jaw. He slumps to the ground, his eyes lulling to the back of his head. I thrash in the mans arms in attempts to get to Judiah.
"Let me see him! Please let me make sure he's alright!" I sob and a few seconds go by before I'm let go. My legs quickly take me over to my bloody and bruised lover. "I'm sorry Ju! I'm so sorry!" My tears hit his face as his eyes struggle to open fully. His chest rises and falls fast and heavily as blood spills from his face and mouth.

"Say something... please!" I whisper through my tears. His lips move but he can't seem to get anything out. I cradle his head in my hands as I rock back and forth. "You're a monster! All of you!" I scream at my father and his men. He shakes his head and holds his stern glare.
"Get up! We're leaving!" He demands and I shake my head.
"I'm not leaving him here like this." I say and he sighs roughly.
"Get up now or I'll have them finish the boy!" He threatens and I sob loudly as I place his head gently back to the ground. My dress that now had Judiah's blood on it was tossed at me and I continue to cry as I pull it on. I run back over to him and place a kiss on his lips, only feeling faint breaths slip from between them. I'm yanked up and pulled from the room. We get downstairs and out the front doors. My father opens the backseat of his car and makes me get in. I wipe my hair from my face as I stare out the window and continue to cry.
"I hope you rot in hell." I whisper harshly at my father and he simply chuckles before pulling off.
________________________
Another short but active chap 😕
Comment/vote ❤️