Chapter Twevle

Judiah...

"Mary?" I call out as I push our suite door open.
"Yes baby?" She asks from the bed and I smile softly. I hold the pizza box up in the air and her eyes light up. "I hope it's extra cheesy!" She squeals and I nod. "Oh baby thank you!" She skips from the bed over to me. She swoops the box from my hands and goes back over to her resting spot.

A small smile plays on my lips as I bite into my bottom lip and begin to kick off my shoes

A small smile plays on my lips as I bite into my bottom lip and begin to kick off my shoes. Once they're off I place them neatly next to hers and lock the door.
"You're welcome, I talked to Richard today about the pictures... I'm not sure if you should go through with this doll..." I say and she looks over at me with a mouthful of food.
"Why Judiah?" She muffles and I sigh as I make my way over to her.
"You don't think it's odd that a man comes out of nowhere wanting to take pictures of you?" I ask and she shrugs. She swallows the food in her mouth before licking her lips.
"I don't know... if things get suspicious  we'll leave. Please baby I really want to do this." She begs and sits up on her knees. Her hands rest on my chest and I bite into my bottom lip as I ponder.
"I guess..." I say as I smile softly and she gives me a big one back. I wipe my thumb across the corner of her lip, ridding it of tomato sauce and place my lips on hers. "It better be worth it." I mumble against hers and she giggles.

"I'll make it worth it." She says and sits back and grips another slice of pizza. I slide into the bed next to her and lay on my back and watch her. She dances happily to herself as she enjoys the food as she watches the television. "Are you hungry Ju? You must be, all that job searching you've done today." She says as she climbs into my lap. Her thick thighs straddle my waist and she pokes her half eaten pizza out for me. I open my mouth and she allows me to bite into it's warmth.
"Mmm..." I moan at the taste and she continues to stare at me.
"Do that again..." She mumbles, barley loud enough for me to hear.
"Hm?" I question and she applies more of her weight onto my pelvis.
"Do that again, moan." She says in a sultry tone and I lick my lips.
"Mary..." I drag off, raising my brow at her as a smirk begins to creep across her lips.
"Please... I like that sound coming from you..." She says and throws the pizza into the box. Her palms plant themselves on my chest and she leans down to become face to face with me. I let a small moan fall from my lips and she bites into her bottom one. "Louder baby..." She whispers airily, her eyes hooded with lust. I begin to chuckle but she presses her center down onto my own making my thick brows furrow. A deep groan falls from me and she closes her eyes as her head falls back.

"You're doing something to me Judiah..." She moans out and runs her hands up her body. Her silk night gown rises as her hands push it up. I lick my lips once more as I watch her grasp her breasts.
"Mary darling..." I call out and she moans at my tone.
"Judiah I'm quivering..." She gasps and I let my hands plant themselves on her small waist. She begins to rock back and forth on me, grinding herself  on me which is only teasing us both.
"Babe..." I gasp as I begin to grow thicker and longer in my pants.
"It's so big..." She voices, her words trembling as she begins to massage her breasts in her hands. I rock her harder against me, my fingers digging into the soft flesh of her waist. "Keep going baby... just like that!" She moans and I begin to thrust my hips into her own involuntarily. I grunt and my eyes roll back for a moment. The pizza box slides from the bed, most likely creating a mess on the floor but at this moment I didn't care much. "Touch me Judiah... taste me!" Mary moans loudly letting her pretty blue eyes meet mine again. I slip her gown from her, exposing her perky breasts. I lean up, just enough to capture her pink nipple in my mouth and she gasps. "Oh baby! I'm almost there!" She squeals and I breath heavily against her creamy skin.
"Yeah?" I whisper, a moan falling from me.
"Mhm... yeah!" She lets out sexily before her body begins to tremble. I press up against her harder as I swirl my hot tongue around her pink nub.

My member throbs and I clench my eyes shut as I place my face against her chest.
"Oouu... Judiah!" She screams before she begins to thrash. I wrap my arms around her and hold her against me as she releases against me, the wetness seeping through my pants. I groan loudly before I feel my own build up spurt from me. The hotness hits the inside of me thigh, creating a sticky mess. She shivers as she begins to calm down but my body continues to shake. Her arms wrap around me, her hands holding my head to her chest. I listen to her heartbeat as I continue to release.
"M-Mary... b-baby..." I stutter as I let my hot breath hit her sensitive nipples. She giggles softly through a moan and rubs my hair as I begin to calm down. Her hands continue to caress me as my eyes flutter open and closed. I relax, both of us falling back against the bed as we continue to cradle one another. "I-I..." I stutter, trying to find the courage to spit out the three words. Mary's breathing picks up and she plays in my curls.
"You what?" She whispers and I close my eyes as I take a deep breath.
"I... Mary..." I whine and she squeezes me in her hold.
"Say it Ju." She says softly and my eyes begin to well with tears, emotions taking over me.
"I l-love you Mary." I croak and she sucks in a breath. Tears slip from my eyes and she pulls back to look down at me. "Baby..." I whisper when I see her own slipping from her.

"I love you, Judiah." She says back, her bottom lip trembling cutely. I chuckle through my tears and place my hand on the back of her neck.

 I chuckle through my tears and place my hand on the back of her neck

I pull her down gently and kiss her soft lips. She kisses back, swiping her tongue along my bottom lip. I open my mouth for her and run my hands up her back. She slips her tongue in, out lips locking shut as she lets it roam inside my mouth. I groan into her mouth as she moans as I rub her back in small circles. After a moment she pulls back and we stare at each other. "Thank you..." She whispers as I raise my brow.
"For what babe?" I ask as her thins wipe away some stray tears. My hands continue to feel around her back as she stares down at me.
"For everything, respecting me, treating me like a queen! Taking me away from the hell I called a home. You believe in me when no one else has... I-I'm so glad God brought me to you." She sniffles and I beg to cry again. 
"Oh Mary... baby! I swear I love you! You make me feel wanted again." I whisper the last part before wrapping my arms around her. She rests her head on my chest and I hum softly to her as we let tears slip silently from us.
"Don't ever let me go Judiah..." She whispers and I clench my eyes shut as I hold her tighter.
"I won't baby... I won't... I promise."
________________________
Bloopidy bloop bloop
👀 comment/vote! ❤️