Chapter Seventeen

Judiah...

"You sure you're going to be alright? You've been getting sick a lot lately... I think you should just stay here and relax babe." I pot softly before bending down to place a small kiss on Mary's pouted lips.
"Baby... I don't want to be by myself all day." She whines and I chuckle before kissing her lips once more.
"Trust me baby I know you don't want to but if it helps you out with feeling better then just stay home please. We have this huge beautiful house... just relax and have fun. Take this as a chance to really get comfortable, relax in the pool, enjoy the newest television set..." I smile as one slowly creeps across her beautiful creamy face.
"Okay...  but can you bring back some groceries? We're running short on the bit that we bought the other day." She mumbles as her hands grip my face. I nod before biting into my bottom lip as her legs begin to slowly wrap themselves around my naked waist. "Judiah you haven't made love to me since the first time... I think my wait is long overdue.''  She says softly before pressing the heels of her feet into my back to make my hips collide with hers. I give her that look with a smile and shake my head gently.
"We've both been busy Mary, and today is a busy day also. We'll see when I return home okay?" I ask and she pouts before shoving her hand down the towel that was wrapped around my waist. I clear my throat to hold back a groan and give her a warning look. "I promise to give you what you deserve when I get back alright?" I ask and she releases my limp member and rolls her eyes before pushing me away.
"You know Judah, it is mine! Why are you always trying to keep it away from me?" She whines before placing a week punch to my chest. I laugh and pull myself up from the bed.

"You're so dramatic. Don't worry I'll make sure your legs will be trembling by the end of the night." I wink at her and her face turns a light shade of red as she blushes cutely. I turn away from her to walk over to the dresser and pull out an outfit for the day. After finding a simple shirt and jeans I pull on a pair of briefs and slip on the other items.
"Come give me a kiss before you go out the door." She sasses and I smirk before making my way over to her. Bending down, I take her lips on mine before suckling softly. Her touch was something I found myself not wanting to move away from. Her hands cup my cheeks for the second time as she lets a soft moan flow past her plump lips. She bites into my bottom one causing me to groan before I pull away with a pop. Sighing softly she falls back against the bed and stares up at me through her lashes.
"I'll be back later, I love you." I voice softly and she smiles as she turns to her side.
"I love you Judah, don't be gone to long." She winks before crawling beneath the comforter. I turn on my way out the door and enter the long hallway. After defending the stair case, Amaru's figure on the couch catches my eye causing me to call out to him.
"Yeah?" He asks and I nod my head towards the door and he catches my drift.

"How's Mary feeling?" He asks as we get out of the door and descend the steps.
"She's doing better than yesterday, I just want her to stay home and get the chance to relax." I voice as I unlock the car doors. We slip inside and I quickly get it fired up before we strap in.
"Hmph." He hums to himself causing me to glance over at him quickly.
"What?" I ask with a chuckle and he pokes his bottom lip out before shaking his head.
"Hm? Nothing... nothing at all brother..." He laughs lightly and I simply shrug off his weirdness. The car ride is quick, we were just on our way to follow up on a job offer that we'd come across at nearby auto body shop. I let out a short sigh and pray to myself that we were able to get this job. I didn't necessarily need the money but I didn't want to sit around the rest of my life and be nothing. Mary wants to open up a beauty parlor. I firmly believe it's because she's such a talker she'll need a few girls to gossip with everyday. I chuckle at my thoughts as I step from the car and wait for Amaru to fully remove himself from inside the car.
"Ready to see if we got in?" I ask with a smile and he gives me one back.
"Hell yeah, I'm ready to start making some cash." He laughs and I join in with him as we walk up to the door of the building. My hand wraps around the handle and I pull it open, evoking a ding from the bell dangling above the door.
"Welcome to Bobby's, how can I help you today?" A strong southern accent comes from behind the counter as I move closer to it.

"Hey... it's Judiah... Judiah Brown, Ms and my brother Amaru are here for the follow up." I say and a head full of curly hair pops up from searching for something. He smiles, showing his pearly white but one missing tooth to the side.
"Oh yeah! I remember you two! I did s lot of thinkin' and I've finally decided I want you! You look like two loyal men who will gladly put in work so let me proudly accept you onto the team." He says before extending his white hand out to me. I shake it firmly before he moves over to shake Amaru's. "Let me give you two a proper tour of the place and then we can get to scheduling your training." He finishes, signaling us to follow him as we walks away.
...

"Baby..." I call out softly as I push our bedroom door open. I didn't mean to stay out so long when me and Amaru decided to go out and celebrate. We lost track of time as we sat down for a few drinks and then walked the boardwalk for a few. My eyes scan the dark room for any trace of my girl but when I come up short my feet carry me to over to the connected bathroom. I twist the door-handle slowly before creaking the door open. Soft humming enters my ears making me smile softly as my eyes find Mary. Her eyes were closed, her blonde locks resting beautifully on her shoulders as her head leans back against the tub. Her creamy legs shift, lifting up and down, bending at the knee as she runs her hands up them. I want to call out her name but I'm enjoying watching her to much to interrupt her. Her hands finally reach her center and she lets one stay but the other one creeps up her stomach. A trail of bubbles follow it up her beautiful body before she grips one of her breasts. Her perfect teeth pierce her bottom lip, holding back a moan that I found myself yearning to hear. Her hand moving frantically between her legs catches my eye and I grunt before moving myself further into the bathroom. I suck my bottom lip into my mouth as she sinks two of her fingers into herself as she fumbles with her nipple. My pants seem to tighten as my member tries to break loose from the barrier.
"Stop watching me and join me Judiah... fuck.." She moans out, catching me by surprise.

In a flash my clothes are gone and I'm between her thick legs, diving in and out of her, sending her into bliss. Her eyes are rolled back and her creamy cheeks flushed. She struggles to moan as I don't hold back, my full length getting lost inside her warm and tight cave. Grunts and groans fall from me as I hold onto the sides of the tub to keep myself up. Her body jerks up and down, the water splashing out of the tub adding onto the noise she's making.
"Judiah! You're so deep, oh... o-oh my!" She screams, her nails digging into my sides as she holds onto me for support. Her bouncing breast's nearly cause me to drool as her pink nipples harden more and more. Removing one of my hands from the tub I grip her bouncing mound firmly before tugging at her nub. She shakes, her legs tightening around my waist as her mouth drops open and she struggles to let out any noise. I pound harder, moaning loudly as her walls clench me like a tight glove.
"This is what you've been waiting for huh baby? Let go for me... let me feel you release." I pant as I feel myself throb.
"Oh... Ju baby... I love you!" She screams before her back arches high. Her face flushes a bright red and a hotness covers my member. I look down and watch as I become even more soaked. My eyes begin to find the back of my head and a throaty moan leaves me.
"Mary baby... I-I love... oh my go- I love you more darling." I groan before releasing into her. Our trembling body's clench tightly to one another before I slowly begin to collapse on top of her. My head rests in her neck, water lightly touching my lips.
"Oh Judiah... next time don't make me wait so long." She pants before letting out a giggle. I chuckle and wrap my arms around her slim waist.
"It's all yours whenever..." I whisper before placing a peck on her soft neck.
_______________________
Hey :) 👋🏼