Chapter Sixteen

Mary...

A small giggle leaves my lips as I watch Judiah scrunch up his face once more. He was trying to figure out where to place the new glass table we'd bought.
"Baby... where should I..." He pauses to pick up the table again and place it slightly to the left. "Damn..." He mumbles to himself before looking over at me. He notices my smile and furrows his brows once more. "What? Do I have something on me?" He asks before looking down to check his shirtless chest and his pants. I giggle a bit more and make my way over to him.
"No... you don't. You're just adorable. It looks fine right there baby, don't worry about it." I say softly before wrapping my arms around his waist. I place a kiss on his chest and stare up at him.

"Well if that looks good there... that's the last of everything so we're all set now." He says before lifting my chin up a bit. I pucker my lips and he chuckles before leaning down to kiss them.
"Lets go see that pool out back." I say lowly as I run my hands up his chest. He blushes softly before nodding.
"Yeah, come on." He confirms before grabbing my hand. We walk through the large house and open up the backdoor. We slip outside and I close the door behind me. Releasing his hand, I untie my robe and let it fall to the ground. "Mary..." Judiah trails off as he watches my nude body walk towards the pool.
"Come get in." I say as I look over my shoulder at him. His Adam's Apple bobs and he stares at me for a moment before pushing down his pants. Hesitantly he slips out of his briefs as I slip into the cool water.

I bite my bottom lip softly as he walks towards the pool. I give him a smile and he flutters his eyes downward and steps into the pool. Slowly he walks over to me and grasps my waist.
"Tell me why you wanted to be in here naked again?" He asks and I wrap my arms around his neck.
"Because I want to feel you." I mumble before wrapping my legs around his waist. He gives me a soft smile as he shakes his head. His hands hold onto my waist and he slowly begins to walk around the pool."
"Now all I have to do is find work and we'll be all set..." He says after a moment of silence. I look up into his beautiful face and bite my bottom lip again.
"There's a hospital not to far from here... you can be an assistant." I say and he gazes down at me.
"Yeah... I'll look into that." He says before placing a kiss to my lips.

"Your birthdays coming up soon... what do you want to do?" I ask and he shrugs his shoulders.
"I don't know... just stay home with you?" He questions and I giggle softly. My back hits the wall of the pool and he stares down at me.
"How about you, Amaru, and I go out?" I suggest and he shrugs his shoulders.
"I don't know baby... we should do something more private. Maybe we should just have him come over." He says and I nod.
"You can get some more of that wine we had at dinner the other night." I say, my voice low as I stare up at him through my lashes.
"Do you remember what that wine did to you?" He chuckles and I run my hands up his chest.
"Yeah... but I also remember what you did to me." My voice was sultry and I hug him closer to me. He blushes and clears his throat as I begin to peck at his chest.
"Not out here Mary. It's to op- Ah..." He stops talking to let out a soft moan when I grip him in my fist. His Adam's Apple bobs as his thick brows furrow.
"It's just us out here..." I whisper against the side of his neck before placing light kisses upon it.

"Mary... babe... not right now." He says once again but I start to swivel my hips against him. His hands grasp my waist and he pulls me away gently.
"No! Judiah... just give it to me." I whine and he laughs as he sets me down in the water.
"You're so hormonal. Come on we haven't eaten all day let's go out." He says as he begins walking towards the pool stairs. I roll my eyes and make my way out also.
"I'm not that hungry. We could've went-" Hunching over, I throw up whatever was in my stomach. Quickly Judiah makes his way over to me and he wraps my robe around my body.
"Are you sick?" He asks as he holds me against his chest, rubbing my back. I groan as I feel the urge to hurl again.
"I-I don't know..." I whisper as I lean back and wipe my mouth. "I'll use some water to clean that up... let me wash my mouth out first." I say softly before turning away from him.
"Don't worry about it baby. I've got it, just go get fresh ended up." He says and I nod before disappearing into the house.
...

 Amaru smiles widely before placing a cigar in his mouth as he notices us

Amaru smiles widely before placing a cigar in his mouth as he notices us. I giggle and wave at him as Judiah does also.
"What's up brotha?! I thought you two forgot about me for a moment! How's it been?" He asks Judiah as he releases my hand.
"Good, good. We've just bought a place a few days ago... things are looking up for us." He says as he shakes Amaru's hand firmly.
"That's great but I gotta ask... you two are glowing? What's happening here?" He smirks and we both blush red. "Uh... oh... Judiah ain't so pure no more is he? Neither is little miss Mary! Welcome to adulthood you two." He laugh as he pulls Ju into a side hug. Judiah blushes wildly as he rolls his eyes playfully.
"Oh stop!" Judiah exclaims before letting out a laugh.
"So... How was it?" He asks and I gasp.
"Okay that's personal!" I giggle as I hug myself against Judiah's chest. Amaru laughs as his head falls back.

"Did you think I wasn't going to notice? The first time is always a magical time and everyone will always notice." He raises his brow with a smirk on his lips.
"Alright! Lets get off this subject! Where should we go to eat?" Judiah asks and Amaru taps his chin.
"Don't really matter to me, there's a nice spot over on the boardwalk, let's head over there." He suggest and we nod before following behind him.
"Am I really glowing?" Ju asks in a whisper and I giggle lightly.
"Well you must be, but that's what I do to you." I giggle and he smirks down at me before shaking his head and intertwining our fingers.
________________________
4 chaps left