Morrisa

It was a normal school day. Studies, detentions, and high school drama. So is Morrisa Archer, a normal student, a nobody. She has always been an Average. Be it academics, sports, extra-curricular or everything. Her parents are not particularly wealthy, but they had enough to provide basic necessities without much struggle.

Nobody even gave a second glance at Morrisa, neither did she mind. All she wanted was me to pass the semester with an A rather than a constant B+. It was the only goal in her life, currently. Her parents wanted her to be the ideal nun of a girl. Always a girl who put society's expectations on you before yours. All in all, she was the ideal girl in the eyes of this small town.

Each and every mother on her street saw her as the ideal daughter or daughter-in-law material.

But Morrisa wanted none of that. Morrisa might seem sweet on the outside but she was total bad-ass inside. She desired to reveal her inner self to the world. But she was afraid that this would disappoint her mother and would be slut-shamed. She knew, that no one would understand her. She would not be able to withstand the disgusted looks on people's faces.

The battle was not between society and her anymore. It became a battle within her. To find her true self. She wanted her inner desire to rule her. But she did not want to put shame on her father's teachings.

One gave her the adrenaline rush but the other gave her peace.

But one day everything changes. One day she makes the decision. A decision that made her powerful. A decision that altered her way of life. A decision that defined her true identity.

New identity came at a cost which led her into a pit of problems beyond her imagination. The decision sucked her into the globe of celestial bodies.

Author's note: Hey guys! This is my first attempt at writing fantasy. I hope you like it! And Enjoy!