Chapter 17

Katniss' POV
"Willow come on darling we're going to be late!" I scream. "Coming mommy." Willow says as she runs down the steps. "How do I look?" She asks as she spins around in a circle. "You look stunning." Peeta smiles as he picks her up and spins her around. Willow giggles and that's when Haymitch and Effie walk in. "They you three are." Effie says. "You should've left five minutes ago we're going to be late!" She sternly says. "Calm down there tiger." Haymitch laughs. "Not now Haymitch." Effie rolls her eyes. "Come come!" She states and we all leave.
•••
We walk into the train cart and walk towards our room. "Here is your very own cart room." I smile to Willow. "Yay I'm so excited!" She squeals as she runs into her room. Peeta and I make our way to our cart room and set our stuff down. "Sooooo what do you want to do?" Peeta smirks as he tackles me on our bed. "You're so horny Peeta Mellark." I laugh as he kisses my neck. "I mean we have a few minutes to ourselves." He smirks again trying to unclothe me. I grab his hand so he'd stop which made him frown. "You'll just have to wait till tonight." I laugh. "No fair." He pouts. I sit up and crawl into his lap. "I promise." I smirk. "You better promise." He says as runs his fingers through my hair.
•••
"Big day tomorrow!" Effie states as we eat dinner. "All of Panem is waiting for!" Effie smiles. "So I would like everyone to go to bed at a reasonable time. We'll have a lot to do tomorrow." Effie states. Me and Peeta share a look and just smile. "Mommy why are we going to the capitol again?" Willow asks. Haymitch answers before I can. "Because sweetheart mommy and daddy were big helpers in the war and everyone wants to talk and thank them for their service." Haymitch states. "Wow mommy and daddy yo were heroes!" Willow asks amazed. "Mommy was actually the main reason why the war started." Effie states which gets me concerned. "How Auntie Effie?" Willow asks. "Mommy was the face of the rebellion she was the mockingjay!" Effie smiles to her. "How did that happen?" She asks. "She was part of these games called the hun..." she was cut off by Peeta. "Aw man won't you look at the time it's time for bed Willow." Peeta states as he picks her up. "Aw but daddy." Willow frowns. Peeta walks out with Willow in his arms. "Effie what the hell!?" I scream at her. "She knows nothing about the Hunger Games!" I scream louder. "Why didn't you tell her?" Effie asks. "She's too young to know that her mom and dad killed innocent people!" I scream as I stand up. "Don't say anything else about the games!" I say with tears in my eyes as I stomp out of the room.
•••
I laid on my bed silently crying waiting for Peeta to come in from Willows room. The doors slide open and Peeta walks in. He sees the tears in my eyes. "Are you ok?" Peeta asks as he rubs my back. "Peeta I'm so scared she'll find out." I cry. "She'll think we're killers." I cry harder. "She's a smart girl you know." Peeta states. "When we do tell her she'll understand it was our only way to survive." He says. "You're so good at calming me down." I say as I kiss his lips. Our kiss turns harder and I flip Peeta around so I'm on top of him. "What are you doing?" He laughs as he kisses my neck. "I promised you." I moan as Peeta flips me onto the bed. We take each others cloths off and he soon finds his way into me. "Oh Peeta." I moan as he picks up the pace. We spent the rest of the night doing it.
•••