Chapter 31

Peeta's POV
As I woke up for the day I can see that Katniss is still fast asleep. Last night I would say was one of the hardest nights for her with her nightmares because of the stress that had happened yesterday. I quietly get out of bed and grab Rye before going downstairs to make breakfast. I set Rye in down to play with his toys and soon enough Willow comes downstairs. "Where's mom?" Willow asks. "Still sleeping I was going to bring up breakfast for her. Do you want to Willow." I ask her with a smile. "Okay." Willow says. "Can I help make breakfast too." She smiles. "Of course." I smile back. After I finished cooking I handed the tray to Willow to take up to Katniss. "What if she's still mad." Willow frowns. "Then apologizes." I smile leading her upstairs.
•••

Katniss' POV
I hear the bedroom door slowly open. I roll to my side thinking it was Peeta but it wasn't. It was Willow. "Good morning mom." She smiles as she makes her way to my bed handing me my breakfast. "Me and dad made this for you." She says. "Looks delicious little duck thank you." I smile. "Can I sit." She asks. I nod my head and Willow quickly sits down. "I'm sorry about how I acted yesterday mom." Willow frowns. "I really embarrassed the whole family." "No you didn't sweetheart." I say. "I feel like I did." Willow says. "It may seem like it but you really didn't." I say trying to make her happy. "Rider is going to tell everyone I'm a mutt like he says about dad." Willow states. My heart literally drops. I had no idea she heard what Rider said about Peeta. "Hunny you are not a mutt neither is daddy. Something happened to him during the war which causes him to have terrible flashbacks. Just like I have terrible nightmares." I explain. "I know." Willow frowns. I knew that I needed to tell Willow. She has every right to know what happened in the past. "Willow." I say stuttering. "Your father and I have decided that we will tell you about the Hunger Games, the rebellion, and everything else you want to know. You have every right to know what happened." I state. "Thank you mom." She smiles. "When are we going to talk about it." Willow asks. "Later on today. I promise little duck." I smile kissing her head.
•••

"Together?" "Together." (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें