Chapter 21

Peeta's POV
As Katniss and I make our way into the school building I can feel Katniss' grip get tighter around my hand. "It's ok." I reinsure her before making our way to the classroom. "Good morning Mr and Mrs Mellark!" Willow's school teacher Clair says as she guides us to two empty desks. "I brought you two in today because I have a serious question I wanted to ask about Willow." She states. I can see Katniss' eyes widen. I grab her hand to comfort her. "What is this question?" I ask. Clair pulls out some paperwork and hands it to both Katniss and I. We examine all of her tests and see 100% on every one. "I really do believe your daughter is gifted." She says. "There's a test she could take to prove if this is true and maybe possibly she could go to school in the capitol with all the other gifted students." She smiles. Before I could say something Katniss burst in frustration. "I am not taking my daughter to live in the capitol!" She screams. "She is only 6 years old and hasn't even lived her childhood. I am not sending her away she can take the damn test but she is staying here in district 12!" She screams again as she leaves the room. I wasn't really shocked that Katniss had an outburst like that. "I am so sorry Clair. It's her hormones." I say. "But I must agree with my wife I want my daughter to live a normal life and be a kid. She will take the test but she is not transferring to a different school." I state as I leave the room.
•••
Willow was spending the weekend with Johanna and her daughter Luna which gave Katniss and I time to ourselves. Katniss beat me home after she left during the meeting. I open the door to find her laying on the couch sleeping. I walk over, scoop her up in my arms, and walk her to our bed. I lay her down and I soon lay down next to her. I wrap my arms around her and slowly closed my eyes.
•••

Katniss' POV
By the time I wake up I realize that I'm not on the couch anymore I'm in my bed. I turn my head to see Peeta sleeping next to me. I smile as I kiss his forehead. He slowly opens his eyes and makes eye contact with me. "Willow is staying here." He says with his eyes in a squint. I don't say anything I just kiss his lips. Peeta slowly comes to a sitting position without breaking our kiss. I climb into his lap and kiss him more passionately. I glide my hand down his chest but as I reached his waist he grabs my hand. I look at him giving a frown which makes him laugh. "And you said I was the horny one." He laughs as he kisses me again. I pull away gasping for air. "It's my hormones." I state as I pull myself into his kiss. Peeta flips my over onto my back and kisses around my whole body. "Do you want this?" He laughs. I nod my head pushing my lips up against his again. Peeta pulls away. "I don't want to hurt the baby." He states while putting his hand on my 4 month old baby bump. "You won't." I say. Peeta just rolls his eyes and soon started to take my cloths off. Before I knew it he found his way inside me and picked up his pace. After he finished we both laid on our bed both out of breath. "I love you." Peeta says wrapping his arms around my waist. "I love you too." I say before we both closed our eyes.
•••