Ace

Ace pov
My body felt stiff and i felt that i couldn't move at all. My whole body ache in pain but it only gave me one option and that's to fall asleep. My eyelids were getting heavy and i felt like i forgot something but i couldn't remember what it is and before i knew i felt asleep.

O felt a cool breeze coming from the window and it made me shiver. In the dark i saw a figure and i thought it was a pillow.  I started cuddling it since it produced a nice heat wave that can help me warm up my body. Even if my body hurt like heck the warm figure was more inviting. Once i started cuddling it i felt like i never needed a blanket ever again.

The next morning
(M/n) pov
Those kids can eat a lot,now another tiring day of working for the food,again. I then feel arms wrapped around me and i see two black wolf ears poking out of a raven haired freckled child. I scratch behind his ears since Luffy and Sabo liked it. When i tried it with this raven haired one,he started to smile and started rubbing on me. I just stared at him blankly before the moment was ruined by a wolf and a dragon named Luffy and Sabo that came into the room and screaming "IM HUNGRY ". The raven haired one woke up abruptly and hugged me tightly and shivered in sacredness. "WHAT THE HECK SABO,LUFFY?I WAS STILL SLEEPING". Now i see the comparison "Ok,ok I'm going to cook just wait i was still sleeping""(M/N) WE ARE HUNGRY""WHO IS THIS (M/N)?""the person that you were hugging in your sleep". The raven haired then turned around and his face turned abruptly red "WHAAAT""don't tell me,you have fever again it started going down last night,i even slept with you to check on you" i was about to touch his forehead but then he slapped my hand away. He had red on his cheeks and he was holding a pillow and he looked at me angry. However i got out of the soft covers that i slept in and made my way to the kitchen.

In the room
"Sabo were the heck are we and why do you and Luffy got crosses in the neck""Ace we were about to die if (M/n) wasn't their" Sabo then looked down to the crosses "and as for these well we became his pets""IM NOT BEING NOBODY'S PET NEITHER WILL LUFFY AND YOU".

Luffy was just about to explain but a certain wolf went and lunged at poor (M/n) who was making some bacon and eggs with toast but was brutally stopped by a freckled wolf. Ace glared deeply at (M/n) "let me and brothers go before i get angry" Ace said in his most angriest voice thinking that he will give up and beg for mercy. Oooo but fate said no to this event,instead (M/n) looked at the freckled wolf and pet behind his ears while. Ace gave in into the touch and tried very hard to not give in but he fail. "Calm down,you and your brother's can leave any time,who ever said that you guys will be my pets,what happen in the city was just a lie so you guys could get out of city plus your brothers told me that they will stay until you have awoken and got better before they could leave". Ace was shocked because he was never shown this much kindness from a human.
(They think ur human and not a mixed)
Sabo and Luffy came down as quick as possible and heard the whole thing. However they didn't expected Ace to punch (M/n) before running off to a seat in the kitchen to eat with a tint of pink dusting in his cheeks."(M/n) Are you okay?""Sorry about Aces behavior but he is always like that to new people""its okay he didn't punch that hard""NANI!!!!"

-Time skip bought to you by Ace flakes they really Ace ur day-

"You guys full" Luffy and Sabo exchanged looks before smiling and noding their heads "YES we are thank you (M/n)". (M/n) smiled and just pat their heads while ruffling the raven haired and blondies hair. A certain freckled wolf stared in jealousy before standing up "H-HEY I WANT TO BE SCRATCH WHY DO THEY GET ALL THE ATTENTION" while having a bit of pink tinting in his cheeks. Luffy was confuse of Aces behavior while Sabo glared at Ace "well you see we asked (M/n) to scratch us and pet us,is that a problem Ace".

By now Luffy was so confuse as (M/n) who was questioning on what was going on. However both didn't knew that Sabo and Ace had feelings for the (h/c)ette. After that discussion the trio left for adventure that were waiting to go and not knowing the danger that was ahead of them. (M/n) said goodbye to the trio before they left and even gave them supplies before it kissed Luffy in the forehead and wished the trio good luck. A smiling Luffy waved goodbye from the distance and a duo of glares glared at poor Luffy who didn't knew what was going on.