Walk

I dont know how many days I will spend on this island but I spend it until I told Angel that I wish to explore a bit the outside of the island. She said "Okay but be back before the next full moon" that means the next 23 days.

I got on my ship that was a raft and landed in some city that was somehow a spa and asked if I can work here since why not and to check the clients. And since I was human I got the role to brush the wings of Mixeds and comb the hair as well while scratching and petting them if they want. What I didn't expect was the Domflamingo, and Minhawk were going to be here and also Ace with his crew. So I'm just enjoying my day until the raven-haired male comes in through the pink curtains that cover my workplace and he then sits on my lap "so I get you, comb me and the pet and scratch me in my favorite spot and whisper nice things to me, capish"I just sigh before I get a comb and start brushing his raven locks and  the scratch him under the chin while he gives in. Never did I notice the bulge that was growing in his pants and before I knew it was pinned down to the floor by Ace whose was going crazy. Half-lidded eyes stared at me "(M/n) I always wanted to do something with you" he then gets closed to me before making lip and lip contact with me and touching my hair before pushing me closer to him. I thought something that my oni-chan showed me in his class.

Le flashback

"If you are to do a lip and lip contact you must slide in your tongue into the mouth" (M/n) then raised his hand "Yes (M/n)" Why do we need to slide our tongue in?" Easy question and I have no idea I'm getting this taught by this book"DARK LETS SEE THE BOOK" Okay Angel". With a quick glance to the book, it said "to make your partner feel good" the trio stared at each other before tilting there heads "feel good" what the heck?" Dark the assassin book please" Dark then passed the assassin book and read why they had to slide there tongue to the enemies mouth "OH so they could get the feeling they mean something or distraction" I think" Yep" 

After that they Dark tried it in many people so (M/n) and Angel could run away with the goods while Dark distracted the boys or girls young shop, keepers.

Never noticing that (M/n) will somehow take the first kiss of Dark and Angel when trying his first lip and lip contact.

In the book 

"ONI-CHAN IT SAYS IF YOU TAKE THE FIRST KISS OF ANY GIRL OR BOY YOU WILL THEN BE TOGETHER FOREVER" And that's how (M/n) lost his first and second kiss.

(What a dense family we are)   

End of flashback

I slid my tongue in and it made Ace shiver and somehow my hands were not in control that I then started touching his butt in a groping matter making him make noise that I didn't understand. But some moment is left untouched since the moment I heard "ACE-YOI" was the moment he jumped out of the window that was behind us. And a blonde pineapple style came in with two large blue yellow wings and a wing tail. "Have you seen a raven hair kid with freckles and a whitebeard tattoo on his back-yoi" I then pointed at the window before he sighs "do you mind brushing my wings they tend to be dirty-yoi" no problem at all dear sir" Sir you make me sound too old. call me  Marco-yoi" I just smile and gently start brushing his wings but when I got to the tip he said "be gentle-yoi" while his face was turning red and I was so confused but there was a bit of food in the tips of his wings and the only way I could clean it was rubbing it hard but he won't like it. So did the best thing and was grabbing the brush and brushed hard but fast and without notice, he was moaning and he came. He was on the floor before he stood up and fixed a piece yellow cloth around his waist "Dont mention this to anyone"I was confused so I just nod my head before he left me 1,000 beli before leaving. Now I was playing the waiting game that involved me waiting.

After a while we were about to close but a certain hawk came in with a stern look and looking up he just said "brush my wings" and I did what I was told until he relaxed and was calming down then I gave a bit of massage on his wings to make him calm down a bit and after a while he fell asleep. He seemed so tired that I let him sleep while I quietly picked up my normal clothes 

 He seemed so tired that I let him sleep while I quietly picked up my normal clothes 

and after his nap, he finally looked up.

"Hello Mihawk"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote 

Comment

Dark out