Luffy route

Nobody knew what was happening but they were trying to enter the bud that was holding (M/n) in it.Evry crew were trying to help him but when the Brother and Sister came out they were hell of trouble.

Inside the bud

"Onii- chan why are you meditating?" To protect you from the horrors from the world" Yeah Dark and we will protect you from those people that you so call friends" (M/n) dint know what they were talking but he didnt care since he had his brother and sister that was the only thing that mattered.

Outside

Dark slashed and clashed his swords with Zoro and Law who were having a hard time to even take him down since the demon breed had a tail that shot poison darts. Angel, on the other hand, was using her super strength and sadistic side to scratch and wound the crews. When nightfall came the crews were tired so they retreated all except Luffy. He used haki and both Dark and Angel were on the ground trying to push themselves up. But in vain they fell while Luffy walked past them but not before Angel and Dark held on his leg "s-save h-him" they said in unison before turning into goo like monsters and turning their backs and start crawling to the directions where the crews went. The next challenge that Luffy had to overcome were the vines that the lily whips had in store but with observation Haki he beat it with ease and in no moment later he was in bud. When he went inside he was meant with a beautiful garden that had many flowers growing and walking through the flower garden he saw Dark the older brother of (M/n) and Angel the older sister making crowns and in no moment later Luffy smiled and walked to (M/n). "Hey (M/n) time to leave" (M/n) gave a glare that could scare while his horns and wings and tail showed "No I'm here with my brother and sister, GO AWAY" Luffy just smiled before hugging (M/n). "(M/n) its fun to have something but saying goodbye is the hardest so (M/n) dont let your brother and sister stay, they'll need to leave to be in peace" (M/n) had tears streaming down his face that he held onto Luffy while the bud bloom and Angel and Dark Laughed but not before kissing (M/n) on the cheeks "We will be watching, take care little bro" Angel then had a glare "if I see him sad im so coming DOWN FROM HEAVEN OR HELL HIMSELF AND BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF YOU". The uke Luffy glared at the twins before hugging (M/n) "HES MINE AND MY TREASURE SO BACK OFF". (M/n) just laughed before kissing Luffy in the mouth "let's have some fun Luffy" Luffy just smiled while his tail wagged and so did (M/n) before sharing another kiss.

Extended ending

"Why did you do that?" Lip and lip contact I found out it was called a kiss that people that love each other do it once or twice a day" So you love me?" said a clueless Luffy. (M/n) just smiled before kissing Luffy again "I love you". Luffy then laughed and smiled 

"You're my king "

=============================================================================================

Vote

Comment who will you want next

Dark out