Timeskip

Spring

"Shanks im going to show you my best friend" Are you serious?"Yeah!, he is really strong, he was even stronger Than Ace" If he can beat Ace then he is stron-Luffy w-where did he live" Luffy stared at the distance and saw the burned out house. Luffy ran to the burned down house "(M/N)!!!! WHERE ARE YOU (M/N)!!!" Luffy started trying to remove ruble but he was then soon stopped by Shanks and he used Haki so the Raven haired kid could be passed out but while Luffy was passed out he had tears streaming out of his eyes.

Fall

"Zeff I'm going to show you the best cook other than you that helped me when I was smaller" Oh so your telling me he is better" Yeah he is, he makes many things with the simplest ingredients" Let's see if he is this all this talk and no bark" I'm telling you, Zeff, he is the best person al...ive". In front of Sanji was a burned house that had no more plants nor kitchen tools that he used. "Hey (M/n) where are you?" no response was made but a certain eye on a spear was seen by the duo. "That's (M/n) eye he has (e/c) eyes" Sanji lets go" the walk was silent, that even the leafs falling could be heard.

Winter

"Captain are you sure we're going the right way?" Yeah, here we should meet the next doctor" Well why do we need a new one" Well because I could share ideas with him and my job can be easier" CAPTAIN" what is it Bep-(M/N) WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU". Law left the group and tried to search for the (h/c) haired boy but instead meant with an eye and with medical knowledge, he was meant with a well-preserved eye that was at least  4 months old.  He left an onigiri before leaving while his crew question him.

"Killer were going to go and get my right arm" Kid you have your right arm" NOT THAT WAY, I MEANT EXPRESSIONAL" Kidd had a big smile on his face but until he got to the spot he was only meant with silence. "Hey, Kid" Let's leave NOW" But we just got he-NOW". Killer knew that he was suffering but he didn't want to say. In the other hand Kid was just thinking in his head "why the hell did you die?".

(I know, i know where are the other characters well 

Nami+Robin+the trio girls=they stay hidden since one cant leave without paying, another one is being empress and the new rulers, and Robin is running away from the Marines

While the Marines need a reason to come back to a place, they cant define their orders)

Summer

Man, I got lost again, and I was trying to find this thief but I notice this is the same forest that I once lived with (M/n). Maybe I can see him smile again before leaving. I came to a clearing "what the hell?" but instead of meeting with (M/n) planting or even talking to his plants I see instead a burned to the bottom. "Hey (M/n) are you here?" but the only thing he heard was the wind. And a certain girl passed through but stopped before looking the house, she froze on the spot "ONII-CHAN" and started to go into the ruble and screaming oni-chan. But she gave up but when she looked up to me one of her eyes was a pitch black hole and had one purple eye. Before she stood up she took a wooden cross that I only seen in the neck of a certain (h/c) haired boy. And before I knew it she flew away with two large white wings. And the moment she left I took the cross and left since the only thing I had was a memory but I really want to remember him while tears streamed down my face.

Back in the underworld

After (M/n) lost his eye he was given one with a huge difference and it was that it had powers but the flaw was that if it was used to long it will make him bleed on the eye. And the eye was given by Dark who took it out with a spoon when they escaped the castle and now the wound is patched up. Both (M/n) and Dark were at the border of the underworld were you have one chance if you have a pure soul to go back to the surface. However Dark was not pure "You have to get up to the surface"IM NOT FUCKING LEAVING YOU HERE DARK" I'm making the choice since an older brother should always protect the younger sibling"b-but" hell to the but, you're leaving WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT" Dark then grabbed the collar of the shackles that was put on (M/n). And before he knew it a black mist surrounded the hand of the white-haired boy "HERE WE GO"DARK NO" (M/n) at that moment was thrown to a portal that showed a house on the trees hidden very well. (m/n) had tears streaming down his face and tried to reach back to his brother but no matter what he never reached the only thing was the words that kept repeating in his head "OVERTHROW YOUR FATHER (M/N)". And before he knew it the last moments of his older brother was seeing him with a sword going through his chest.

"onii-chan"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote 

Comment

Dark out