Memories

Thriller Ark is where Dark is buried since this is the place where the gate of hell are open and this is where Angel found his stainless black cross.

Flash back

"NEVER GONNA SLEEP CAUSE YALL, YOU NEVER GONNA SLEEP CAUSE OF ME" Dark its FUCKING 5:00 AM" DARK ITS TO EARLY FOR THIS BULLSHIT" Dark then checked the clock before passing out in the hall way of the two rooms. (M/n) and Angel looked at each other "Rock, Paper, Scissor?"Rock, Paper, Scissor" and they went 2 matches and Angel won "you carry him to room" you bastard" thank you" fuck you" fuck me too" a smirking Angel said before shutting the door.

Next Morning

"Hey Dark. Angel were out of mi-"I'm your brother" YOU WERE ADOPTED" IF I WERE I WOULD NOT LOOK LIKE YOU" YOU WERE MADE IN A SCIENCE LAB, YOU HAVE ANOTHER TWIN" I was born first" MOTHER TOLD ME" she told me that you were adopted" YOU WERE MADE BY ANOTHER MAN" I wish". (M/n) just stared with half asleep baggy eyes before rubbing his eyebrows in frustration and slamming his fist to the wall "I CARRIED YOUR SORRY ASS FROM THE HALL TO YOUR ROOM AND YOU TWO ARE DOING THIS TO EARLY IN THE MORNING".

Few moment later

The living room looks like a mess but the trio are all drinking a nice hot drink. Angel is drinking hot chocolate, (M/n) is drinking coffee and Dark is drinking tea. And all are sitting in the kitchen in tree stools staring at the outside world while having half sleepy faces while having a few scratches on their faces. "We should do this every morning" agree" this is fun".

Flashback end

"Those days were fun but you're not alive dear brother and Angel you are sure having fun, wish we could go back to the fighting day" a cup of sweet mint tea was place upon a tree "enjoy your tea dear brother" a strong wind blew on the hot tea "Thanks, little brother" (M/n) looked rapidly back but found no one but a seedling.

"Its a glower a Dark and white flower"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be my patron

Vote 

Comment

Dark out