Triplets

After Zoro left the fall season left and winter came back again to cover the lands that I have grown in. I was just watching the snow until I saw a noble with 3 foxes with unusual colors. They remind me of Sanji since they had curly eyebrows and all three of them are foxes. I was about to go and read but the Noble then throws the red one to the floor and has a very strange collar and so were the other Mixeds and he then started groaning in pain and he was about to cough off blood but somehow he stopped and I see the Noble grinning. I couldn't make up his words but i put my winter clothes

Before running out my door and kicking the shit across his face before pulling out a knife and stabbing the shit of him "treating Mixeds like if their shit, dont make laugh the only shit that I see is your dead corpse"

Before running out my door and kicking the shit across his face before pulling out a knife and stabbing the shit of him "treating Mixeds like if their shit, dont make laugh the only shit that I see is your dead corpse". After that, I walked out and continue to walk back to my house without noticing a pair of triplets following for warmth since all wore a short sleeve shirt with shorts and some bandanas on their necks. I walk into my house and I was about to close the door but a green haired tried to punch me but I dodge it and grabbed his fist "you know its rude punching someone who just saved your life"SAVE OUR LIFE, DONT MAKE ME LAUGH, WE STILL HAVE THESE COLLARS ON SO WE ARE NOT FREE". I just sigh before going to close the door before grabbing some pills and shoving them all to their mouths "stand still" they were about to laugh but they suddenly had shocked faces. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DID TO US!!" do you mind lowering your volume you sure are loud" I then plugged my computer into their pluggers that they had behind their necks. I have a triple one pluggers for many reasons but when I check the data set and coding of the collars they all seem to have a different code but thank the lord I have a good reading skill. I unlocked the collars in a total of minutes and disable the self-destruct bomb.I sigh while I turn off my laptop and go back to reading in my favorite seat. 

I was about to continue the book about psychology but some certain foxes wanted a bath some warm clothes and food, and they even asked to sleep with me. I'm now confused on what they want now since they were mean before and now their angels. The red one was very rude and the blue one was even worst and the green was a spoiled brat. But when I was about to have lunch I made some cookies and that somehow that brought them all together and the blue haired one even asked more but with a bit more sweet "What do you mean sweeter? Do you mean by the sugar or by the chocolate?" Whats chocolate?". I just tilted my head "You dont know whats chocolate?"No" Well, I can't really explain it but its sweet here have some of the chocolate I was about to use it for the cake" the blue-haired took the spoon before licking it."Hey, let me try some" the red-haired said, he took one lick and liked it and then the green haired tried as well "I WANT MORE" you may have to wait the cake is almost ready".And after that, I'm in the bed with the trio with a blue-haired who was hugging me on the waist and the red-haired hugging me on the other side while greenie is on top of me. I dont know but I when I left the bed and made them huddle each other, I go and fall asleep on the floor and in an hour ,I have them all in the same position and this cycle kept on going for a whole 5 hours. Until I went back to bed and just slept giving up on the huddle them alone. The next morning they were like goddam cats the only things that they did was 

Eat

Sleep

And be Lazy

however,  they did fight when I took my morning naps.And I did found out their names the red-haired name was Ichiji and blue hair was Niji and green hair was Yonji and they were Royalty Kitsune since they live in a Royal family and all of them were brothers.  By three weeks they a custom to me and I got used to them even with the spoiled brat until a question popped out "Can you take us home?". Yonji choked on his food while Niji smiled "Yeah do you mind taking us home we do need someone to help us travel and when we go home we will ask our Master to pay you very well" I just sigh and drank my cup of tea "sure but I'm not for the money im more for the adventures, and I better pack the bentos" the trio just had their jaws drop.

They all took the train before leaving the house but since they felt like royalty (M/n) paid for a certain boy named Dark to help them ride. "So let me get this straight you want to use me for taking you to the station"Yep okay one green apple please" Here have a whole bag"Thanks (M/n)" Dark hugged (M/n) and the trio felt a certain feeling on their chest when the white-haired boy touched the (h/c) haired. Then the Dark got a big basket while a black scaled tail and wings popped out. He then wrapped his arms around the rope and tied it to his arms "well get in, this is the most exclusive way to go somewhere when a Dragon is taking you" the trio got in "hey Dark do you mind taking us the full way "Sure but you better pay more green apples" Sure, I have a tree but I dont eat them". The trio thought it was going to be slow since the white-haired kid had scars and some bandages on his body but they were dead wrong they got to the kingdom at a rate of a week instead of a 3-week trip since Dark took no sleep and break was short for him. At the end, they made it to their destination and Dark had his apples. "So we say our goodbyes here" Ichiji held the hand of (M/n) "stay with us" Niji and Yonji nod but a certain hand left "sorry but I have to say no to that offer sin-nce he has to come home with me".

(M/n) then paled at the touch of a hand that he has long forgotten on the top of his hand, Ichiji and Niji plus Yonji just started pouting "see ya then". After they left (M/n) was scared that he was pale as paper, "it seems that they left and why are you not showing your real self (M/n)" (M/n) clenched his fist and he was then forced to follow his Father since he had an idea on what he will do if he doesn't follow. (F/n) open a portal and two devilish horns appeared on his head and so did his wings and tail, (M/n) followed behind him slowly and before he knew it he was in front of his house "what a nice hut". "It's my house, not a hut" You are Royalty down on the demon world dear son " I care not about of the money but not getting known since I have your blood" Well you are my son" a kick was sent to (M/n) who passed out and then he was stabbed by his own father 15 times. "Now you have to respect me" but he was only meant with an almost passed out spit "Never". And before that last word, he was plunged to the ground, creating a crater on where he then was dragged to red looking portal "lets see about that but first say bye bey to that house of yours" the House was then left in flames "and lets leave a reminder on what happens here" a spear was summoned and an (M/n) was dropped to the floor. A black scaly hand then stuck his hand and open wide (M/n) eye and took it away from him, (M/n) screamed while holding his lost eyespot. The eye was then put on tip of the spear "That should be a reminder" (M/n) was then thrown over the shoulders as if he was a sack of potatoes "let's have some fun in the underworld".

(M/n) tried to reach for a certain white-haired who was also found in the same state, Dark tried to use his eye but then was shut off by a hit on the neck before laying emotionless. (M/n) still tried to get away but darkness was covering his vision before he was fully given to the darkness.

"I will help you escape, little brother"

"thank you, Oni-chan"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END 

TIMESKIP WILL BE DONE LATER

VOTE

COMMENT

DARK OUT